Wen Tutu suddenly stopped, even Wen Gungun eyes rounded.

Wen Qiao thought for a while, and briefly said to them what happened after he soared to the upper realm.

Although I didn't go into details, Wen Tutu still sounded shocked. I didn't expect my sister's experience to be so dangerous, and they had gone through so many things, and their identity origins were so different.

"Even if Brother Ning is a Demon God, he is still our Brother Ning." Wen Gungun couldn't help saying, his eyes looking at Ning Yuzhou were the same as before, full of admiration.

Although they are closer to Wen Qiao, they would not be able to grow up smoothly and have their current strength and status without Ning Yuzhou's careful teaching and protection along the way.

If Wen Qiao is like a mother, then Brother Ning is like a father.

Wen Tutu also said: "Wen Gungun is right, Brother Ning is Brother Ning, and it won't change."

Wen Qiao couldn't help laughing, reaching out and rubbing their heads.

Wen Gungun looked joyous and rubbed her head against her hand. Wen Tutu was a little embarrassed, but he couldn't bear to remove his head. The awkward appearance made Wen Qiao laugh again.

Ning Yuzhou sat there quietly, without speaking.

This quietness also shows his attitude. If he is not happy, there will be no chance to appear in front of him at all. Both Wen Gungun understand the character of Brother Ning and would not care.

Suddenly, Wen Tutu thought of Palace Master Leng and the group of ghost saints who had come to the Undead Sea together, and hurriedly said, "Sister, Palace Master Leng and they are still outside the town."

Knowing what is going on in Huangu Town, they looked at Ning Yuzhou with admiration after hearing the rabbits.

No matter what Brother Ning looks like, Brother Ning is still familiar to them.

Wen Qiao understood Palace Master Leng's intentions, and shouted at the inn: "Miss Hua, you go and pick them in."

"Okay." Aunt Hua's voice sounded on the second floor.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun saw a slim and slender figure walking down the second floor, with a white and beautiful face with a full smile, making both of them dumbfounded.

Is this the chubby flower lady?

She is clearly a beautiful nun.

Aunt Hua said with a smile: "The two little boys, long time no see, don't you recognize me?"

Wen Gungun said sincerely: "Sister Hua has changed so much, I can't recognize it for a while."

Wen Tutu nodded silently, if they were outside, they would really not recognize it.

After Aunt Hua went out, Wen Tutu looked at Ning Yuzhou suspiciously, "Brother Ning, is the curse of Huangu Town still there? Will there be any problems when they come in?"

"It's okay." Ning Yuzhou said indifferently, "I have refined the bone-returning beads. After the red lotus industry fires refining life and death, the underground palace can be established, and the curse of bone-returning town can naturally be lifted."

After refining the bone-returning beads, Ning Yuzhou also has some rights to control the bone-returning town, and there is no problem with bringing a few people in.

The Lord Leng and the ghost sages came to Auntie Hua's inn.

Along the way, they were dizzy and frightened secretly, not knowing what the origin of this Bone Town came from, it could replace Mochizuki Island on the Undead Sea.