PJM Reviews

•Judge: ASG_JK

1) Mochi_archer
Aurora

Book Cover: 5/5
Book Title: 5/5
Blurb/Synopsis: 5/5
First Chapter: 4/5
Vocabulary: 5/5
Grammar: 4/5
Plot/Storyline: 17/20
Characters: 9/10
Emotions: 9/10
Pace: 9/10
Ending: 8/10
Impression: 9/10
Total: 89/100

Before I start, let me appreciate the amount of finesse your imagination comprises of. The storyline was beautifully distinctive and it has been quite a while since I read such a book on Jimin.

All that you're stumbling upon are minor spelling errors and typos, which a thorough reread can correct.

Else, everything was up to expectation and I hope you to grow well. All the best.

2) MeherJin
Phoenix

Book Cover: 5/5
Book Title: 5/5
Blurb/Synopsis: 5/5
First Chapter: 5/5
Vocabulary: 5/5
Grammar: 4/5
Plot/Storyline: 19/20
Characters: 9/10
Emotions: 9/10
Pace: 9/10
Ending: 8/10
Impression: 9/10
Total: 92/100

Beautiful! I am out of appreciative adjectives at this point of amazement. The highest point of strength the author had was her/his writing style and the emotions. Not a while was it that I felt detached to the story, but I did find very minimum tense errors like repetitive fluctuations of was and is. I think the author was confused sometimes, but a proofread is all that it need.

Great work!

3) papijiminfeed
Barely Mine

Book Cover: 3/5
Book Title: 3/5
Blurb/Synopsis: 3/5
First Chapter: 4/5
Vocabulary: 5/5
Grammar: 5/5
Plot/Storyline: 17/20
Characters: 9/10
Emotions: 9/10
Pace: 9/10
Ending: 8/10
Impression: 9/10
Total: 84/100

The cover wasn't my favourite, which is there again the most important thing about a book before one starts reading. It didn't attract me, like for example, if you had two books with beautiful covers, one just happens to tempt you more. And your book cover, however, a pretty one, didn't get that tempting mark.

The Tittle explains the story good enough yet a very commonly used one. Although, you need not make any alterations to that. The Blurb is just the same as the title. Although describes the base good enough, it's just one line. Make it more descriptive.

The storyline isn't very unique, yet not cliché. Hence, I feel it's okay. All the rest points need no improvement and I hope you have your best.

4) goldengunner22
Forbidden Love

Book Cover: 5/5
Book Title: 5/5
Blurb/Synopsis: 5/5
First Chapter: 4/5
Vocabulary: 5/5
Grammar: 4/5
Plot/Storyline: 17/20
Characters: 9/10
Emotions: 9/10
Pace: 9/10
Ending: 8/10
Impression: 8/10
Total: 88/100

Amazing book. The cover and emotions are the book's power and I love how descriptive the style was. Although, I hoped to see more character development of Lily.

Also, there weren't many grammar errors but the fact that after every dialogue, your sentence should start with a capital alphabet, which started in lower case. All names should also start with uppercase, another drawback to what you wrote.

Else, I found the pace a little slow yet the overall impression stood prominent. All the best.

5)Jellycuddles19_
His Dominant Love