755 : Yin Bone Pearl

Start from the beginning

"You can also become a ghost and immortal body, you don't have to be trapped here anymore." Ning Yuzhou said, "You are a ghost bred by the yin force of the yin bone beads, and the guardian selected by the yin bone beads to balance the Yin Qi of the Thirteen Withered Bones."

Hearing this, the palace masters of the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion suddenly jumped with the soul flame in their eyes, looking at the ghost one after another.

They knew that there was a very powerful ghost in the depths of Evil Spirit Abyss, but because it never left Evil Spirit Abyss, they didn’t care about it. They didn’t think that this ghost was conceived by the power of Yin Bone Orb and became Yin Bone Orb Guardian.

The ghost moved its body, revealing a hole behind it.

[The yin bone beads are inside, please go in. 】

With the consent of the ghosts, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stepped into the entrance of the cave, while the thirteen palace masters were left outside.

Entering from the entrance of the cave, the passage was winding, extremely cold, and a lot of cloudy water was condensed, dripping from the top of the head, and collecting on the ground, forming a pool of puddles.

This yin water is formed by the yin qi of the yin bone beads. It is so cold that even the gods dare not touch it casually.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao walked through puddles of gloomy water without letting them get any of them.

At the end, I finally saw the pubic bone beads standing quietly in the dark.

The big bead on the baby's fist, the dark and smooth shell, can faintly see the spread of silver-gray lines, which are the Yin lines formed by Yin Qi.

The clothes on the two of them have been stained with a layer of ash condensed by the yin.

Wen Qiao felt that her eyebrows and nose seemed to freeze.

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand and lightly tapped on her shoulder, all the cold air disappeared in an instant, and her body warmed up again, which made her smile at him.

Then, Ning Yuzhou began to refine the Yin Bone Pearl.

Although the innate magic weapon does not have spiritual knowledge, it instinctively knows what is good for it. If it can be built into an underworld, the Yin Bone Pearl will no longer become an extremely yin thing feared by all living beings. It can even gain merit and become an innate spiritual treasure. Heaven and earth form a close relationship, so don't worry about being ruined.

Yin Guzhu did not resist at all, Ren Ning Yuzhou refining.

The refined yin bone beads flew to Ning Yuzhou's palm and turned around.

Ning Yuzhou looked at it for a moment, then suddenly smiled, with a gentle voice: "The Thirteen Dead Bone Palace will be changed to the 13th Palace of the Underground Palace, and each will perform its duties."

The yin bone beads trembled slightly, returning to silence.

**

Hunyuan continent.

On this day, the cultivators of Hunyuan Continent suddenly felt a terrible yin air creeping from the ground. Not long after that, the sky was surging in the distance, and gray clouds covered the sky.

"Look, what is that dark cloud?" someone cried out in surprise.

The cultivators looked towards the direction covered by the dark clouds, and quickly recognized the place where the dark clouds appeared.