1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: The first few chapters are intended to establish the characters, story, scene as well as general environment. I understand some of you may only be interested in finding more yandere and aggressive actions, so if your only interested in that kind of content start reading at chapter 3/chapter 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight is Friday, December 10. The night I hold anime night. Every Friday, a small group of my friends and I huddle together at my house to watch the newest episode of our favorite anime together.

Our anime nights are a weekly tradition we hold so that my group of friends and I can always have a time to be together, no matter what.

Our little group has been together since middle school, the group consisting of me, Kokichi, Yukki and Haru.

Yukki is a gentle woman with long black hair and an average height. She has always been a very artistic individual, I often catch her sketching in a sketchbook of her's. Despite me knowing about her passion for art for years, she never let me see her artwork, whenever I asked if I could see, she would reply that her art

"Does not yet perfectly represent what I am trying to draw"

Haru is an outgoing individual. He has always been a self confident guy, despite his innocent personality. His interests are generally in regards to manga. It was actually because of Haru's manga obsession that I thought of the idea of our group to get together to watch anime as a group each week.

Finally, there is Kokichi. Kokichi has always been a silly character, with a tendency to occasionally tell small white lies, but we love him all the same. We have never known much about him though, besides the fact that he enjoys playing video games that is.

These anime nights are more important to me than ever because it can usuallybe difficult for me to find time to myself, my work is from 7am-4pm, although the work is entirely done virtually from home, my work isn't any less rigorous

be difficult for me to find time to myself, my work is from 7am-4pm, although the work is entirely done virtually from home, my work isn't any less rigorous. I sit at my desk all day typing out forms and analyzing basic data. A classic cubicle job. After a long day of my run of the mill cubicle job, I sit quietly on my comfortable white couch with a pillow cushion resting in the small of my back.

It's currently about 5pm, so I figure I should have an alarm set for 7pm so I have time to prepare a meal for everyone before they come over at 8pm. I gently close my eyes (a luxury I usually cannot afford) and drift off to sleep

--------------------------------------

I wake up in a shock, I quickly check my phone for the time

---- 7:15pm

I'm late.

I instinctively jump off of the sofa to get to work in the kitchen, as I dash off I hear my phone ring. I check the phone, it's from Kokichi. I have to pick up.

Y/N: "Hi Kokichi, still showing up at 8 tonight?" I inquire in a slightly urgent tone, wanting to begin cooking in a hurry.

Kokichi: "Yeah, I wanted to call you to tell you, I'm reeeaaaalllly in the mood for a pizza tonight! I already ordered a large pizza for everyone and a soda! I'll bring it over!" Kokichi says in a silly tone.

Y/N: "Wow, that's so nice of you, but you really don't have to! With the money and everything, I really don't mind cooking!" I reply in an attempt to be a good host.

Kokichi: "It's okay, really. Besides, I already payed the pizza place, and they don't allow refunds once I made the order!" He replies in a nonchalant way.

Y/N: O-okay then...see you at 8?..." I ask

Kokichi: "See you at 8"

I put my phone away as I sit back on the sofa, lost as to what to do now. Despite the comfortability the sofa provides, my knee bounces up and down, my body still filled with the adrenaline from the shock of being late.

 Despite the comfortability the sofa provides, my knee bounces up and down, my body still filled with the adrenaline from the shock of being late

Y/N: "I guess I have free time to myself now..." I told myself as I sat down and began to relax.

Kokichi ordering the pizza was very convenient. I am lucky he wants a pizza, otherwise I would've been toast.

I finally had a few minutes to relax. I melted into the sofa as I turned on the tv, mindlessly absorbing the content without too much to think about or worry over.

After roughly 15 minutes, I begin to slowly doze off, recovering from the exhaustion of my long day.