EPILOGUE

(JENNIE'SPOV)

(JENNIE'SPOV)

A MARRIAGE IS NOT A NOUN, IT'S A VERB.  IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU GET. IT'S THE WAY YOU LOVE YOUR PARTNER EVERYDAY :')

"Love is perhaps the greatest gift life gives us. Love gives hope, joy, comfort, and security. Love helps us grow and allows us to move forward in life with support and nurturing." We are both now standing in front of this officiant and in front of people close to us.

SIMULA PA KANINA AY PANAY ANG IYAK KO 😭 GANITO PALA ANG PAKIRAMDAM KAPAG IKINAKASAL KA NA SA TAONG MAHAL NA MAHAL MO. MAIIYAK KA NALANG SA SOBRANG SAYA NA WALANG MAPAGLAGYAN.

"LISA and JENNIE have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

"Yes." We answered smiling as we stared at each other.

"Will you love and honor each other as partners for the rest of your lives?" - officiant

"I will." We still can't get rid of our stare at each other.

MAHAL NA MAHAL KO SI LISA AT RAMDAM NA RAMDAM KO IYON DAHIL SA SOBRANG SAYA KO NGAYON! T_____T

"At this time LISA and JENNIE will speak their vows to each other."

Even before LISA spoke for her vows I could immediately see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Umm JENNIE, To promise to love you in sickness and in health, in good and in bad is the easiest promise I’ve ever made, because vowing to love you was something I decided when I first felt that i love you."

SHIT! T_____T LALO AKONG NAIIYAK! 😭

Kinuha nya ang isa kong kamay at tumitig sya sa akin ng punong puno ng pagmamahal.

"Take my heart, love me forever and I will never leave your side. You and I are one. Because of you, I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being."

SHE DIDN'T EXPECT THAT BEING A WOMANIZER WOULD BE THE WAY FOR HER TO HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE FOREVER.

"I promise to never lose our spark and to always do the little things to make you happy. I am the luckiest person alive to be standing with you today and to be facing life with you everyday."

MAS SWERTE AKO SAYO LISA! T____T

"You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you. I vow to express my love for you as often as I breathe each breath. "Muli syang ngumiti sa akin habang tumutulo ang kanyang mga luha.

" I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how completely and forever. Let us be a home for each other, forever and ever."