749 : Gather other gods

Start from the beginning

The question is, who wants to fight him in the spirit world now?

Although the four god emperors can fight him, the god spirit world absolutely cannot withstand the five god emperors' hands. They don't want to really break the god spirit world. When the time comes, the crime will be serious, and they don't need to be punished.

"In fact, I think the fairy named Wen Qiao should be the guardian of the Star Pole Tree." Dixu said hesitantly.

The three emperors were silent for a moment, and said with certainty: "No doubt, she is!"

In fact, the identity of the fairy is easy to guess, but no one dares to guess like that.

After the catastrophe came down from heaven and earth, and the guardians of the star tree were forced to sacrifice themselves to the heavens to calm the punishment, the demon gods set off a war in the Three Realms, slaughtered the gods, and even wanted to seek justice for them.

Now seeing him openly bringing a beautiful female fairy to the spirit world, and the newly born Nine Lives Chaos Beast's affectionate energy towards her, all of them explained the identity of the other party.

"What does he mean?" Dihao Shenjun couldn't help but guess, "Does he want to use the star tree guardian to open the passage to the outer world?"

Diyan Shenjun and Dixuan Shenjun showed thoughtful expressions on their faces, and thought it was possible.

"Before Emperor Xi fell into the gods, although Ze was surrounded by all directions and loved by creatures, his mind was twisted and twisted, and no one knew what he was thinking. It is possible to have such a mind."

"Yes, just as the Five Emperor Gods, he understands the rules of heaven and earth better, and will not touch things that shouldn't be touched like those stupid gods. He is more willing to plan patiently and get what he wants with arrogance."

"We all lost to him..."

...

Emperor Xu looked at the three gods emperors discussing, and said slowly: "Are you thinking too much? The deity felt that he should have fallen into love at the beginning."

"Love Jie?" The three god emperors were taken aback and asked suspiciously, "Does he have that thing?"

"Why not? The sentient beings of the Three Realms are infinitely mortal, with seven emotions and six desires, even gods can't avoid them."

Speaking of this, Emperor Xu Shenjun looked at the clouds in the distance and couldn't help feeling faintly.

Before, he didn't believe that gods would have sentimental robbery, but after seeing how Emperor Di Xi treated the guardian of the star tree, he understood. God can indeed cut off the love thread calmly and avoid love catastrophe, depending on whether he wants it or not. It is obvious that the devil is not willing, and even indulges the growth of love catastrophe, making it his own weakness and holding his heart.

"What about the love catastrophe?" Emperor Yan Shenjun suddenly said with envy, "if the target of love catastrophe is the guardian of the star tree, the deity is also willing."

Hearing this, all the god emperors present looked at him.

He was a little annoyed, and said with a cold face: "Is this monarch wrong? The sentient beings of the Three Realms, who doesn't have this idea?"

In the past, in order to find the guardian of the Star Pole Tree, the gods and spirits world sent down oracles from time to time, allowing the immortals of the gods and spirits world to search for countless years, and even made many faint moves, even the sky of the gods and spirits was almost broken.