Nineteen

"After talking with Jordan and Chris about upcoming projects and getting to know more about Jordan. But a certain Downey Jr. heard about the show tonight and gave us a suggestion. He says Jordan is the queen of Marvel trivia. So we are gonna see if Mrs. America can beat the man with a plan. In a game we call battle of Mr and Mrs. America." Jimmy announced. Everybody cheered and i watched as the camera panned back showing me and Chris standing at the table. 

"This is how the game will work. As the game goes on the questions will get harder. But before you can say your answer you must slide your shields into the slot at the end of your side. After you make it hit the button beside you and you can then answer." Jimmy explained and me and Chris nodded. 

(Disclaimer: Every question and answer i get for this is from hypable.com and their marvel trivia.)      

"You guys ready?" Jimmy asked. "I'm ready to beat Chris." I smirked at him. "In your dreams, Baby." He said. "I sure seemed to beat you almost two years ago." I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Oh this is gonna get good. Chris have i ever told you how fun it is playing games with you?" Jimmy asked and we laughed. 

"First question. What do the Avengers eat after defeating Loki in New York?" Jimmy asked and we immediately started to slide the shields. I heard the buzzer and looked up at Chris. "We ate shawarma, Jimmy." Chris answered and there was a ding. "Damn it. The part where i'm going to lose is the sliding part." I groaned. 

"Next question. What color skin do the Sovereign have?" Jimmy asked and Chris's face scrunched. I kept trying to make it until it went through. I hit the buzzer and answered. "Gold. They have gold skin." I said and a ding went off. 

"Who the hell are the Sovereign?" Chris asked. "They're the people in the beginning of the second Guardians movie. They hired the Guardians to protect the batteries." I explained. "I didn't even know that." Jimmy said and people laughed. 

"Next. These next two are multiple choice. Which famous actor appears in Thor: Ragnarok? A, Brad Pitt. B, Matt Damon. C, George Clooney. D, Ben Affleck." Immediately i started to start sliding them as did Chris. He made it first so i stopped. "I know it's not George Clooney or Ben Affleck. I'm gonna go with Brad Pitt?" Chris questioned. There was a buzz and i continued. Hitting my buzzer i said Matt Damon and there was a ding. 

"Last question for this round. What kind of scientist is Jane Foster? A, Nuclear physicist. B, Organic chemist. C, Geneticist. D, Astrophysicist." We started to slide them again but i heard Chris's buzzer go off again. "She's a Astrophysicist." He said and there was a ding. He cheered and did a little dance and i laughed. 

"After the first round it's tied. 2-2. Now we'll go a little harder. Ready?" Jimmy looked at us but me and Chris held our eye contact and nodded. "Alright. Where were the Frost Giants from?" Immediately i knew it. If you know anything about Loki you could get this. "Honestly i have no clue. So... you got this, Baby! I believe in you!" Chris cheered and i laughed. 

"I, Loki, prince of Asgard, Odinson, the rightful king to Jotunheim." I said trying to do my best Loki impression and i stretched out Jotunheim. "That is correct!" Jimmy said and Chris groaned. "Damn it. All i needed to do is think of the first Avengers." Chris groaned and put his face in his hands. 

"Next, question. In what movie does Stan Lee make his final cameo?" Jimmy asked. "Damn it, Jimmy." Chris sighed and we started to slide the shields. Hitting the buzzer Chris stopped. "Captain Marvel." I said lowly and with a sad look on my face. "That's correct." He nodded. 

"This is another multiple choice then we'll move to the harder questions. Which movie has Peter Parker not referenced in an MCU movie? A, Top Gun. B, Alien. C, Footloose. D, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back." Jimmy asked and Chris looked taken back. I just laughed at his face and started to slide them. "Top Gun, Baby!" I yelled and heard the ding. 

"When had he talked about any of the other movies?" Chris asked. "They talked about Star Wars in the first Spiderman i think. Alien reference was in Infinity War while they were on the ship. And i can't remember the Footloose one." I answered and he rolled his eyes and put his head down. "I'm getting my ass beat over here." He said and people laughed. 

"Alright, here's the harder questions. Chris you have some ground to cover." Jimmy looked over to him. "I know. But i can't beat her. She's the all powerful Marvel goddess." He scoffed. "Bow down to me peasant." I glared at him and he sighed before getting down on his knee and bowing his head looking at his knees. 

Everyone laughed as i walked over to him and he moved his arms to hug my legs. He stood up and kissed my cheek. "So i see she bosses you around." Jimmy said and we laughed. "Why would i want to make her mad? I have to sleep next to her. Before you know it i could have my buzz cut AND mustache back." Chris held up his hands and i laughed. "Damn right. And you get to sleep next to me. I could kick you to couch so quick." I snapped. 

"We have a quest bedroom." He said. "I know we do. But i didn't say guest bedroom." I said and walked back over to my side. Chris's mouth was open and everyone laughed. "Close your mouth. Unless you want flies for dinner." I joked and he closed his mouth and glared at me, so i just blew him a kiss. 

"Here we go for hard questions. What are all ten words to activate the Winter Soldier?" Jimmy asked and we both started. I heard Chris's buzzer first and looked up. "Okay. Longing, rusted, one, homecoming, freight car, nine, seventeen, furnace, daybreak, and benign?" Chris counted on his fingers. There was a ding and hollered. "I was going to be hit by Sebastian if i didn't get that right." Chris put a hand over his heart and we laughed. 

"Two questions left. Chris you have to get each one to win. How many possibilities did Doctor Strange see for the outcome of the Infinity War?" "Shit." Chris cursed before we started to slide them. I heard his buzzer then stopped. "Damn it!" I said. "I think it was fourteen million, six hundred and 5?" Chris sounded so unsure of himself. "You mother-" I cut myself off when i heard the ding. 

Chris cheered for himself and i just glared. "You're a damn good guesser." I said with no emotion. "To be fair i was behind the scene watching it play out multiple times." Chris sighed and got ready for the last question. 

"Before you ask the question, Jimmy. I want to make a bet for you." I said to Chris. "Bring it, Baby." He smirked. "I'll dock myself a point so we're even and the winner gets to pick the place AND date of our wedding. Loser has to post something embarrassing on all social medias." I said and people oo'd. "You have a deal." Chris said and walked over to me. We shook hand before he pecked my lips. 

"Alright. I didn't even know this. What does SHIELD stand for?" Jimmy asked. We both started too focused on anything else. I heard his buzzer only after a few shots. "Alright, you have to give me a little time. Strategic, Homeland..." He stopped there and looked like he was thinking. "... Intervention -fuck- Enforcement and... Logistics Division?" Chris winced at the end not knowing if he was right. 

"Ladies and gentlemen we have our winner of the very first, and only, battle of Mr. and Mrs. America. Captain America himself, Chris Evans!" Jimmy yelled and Chris jumped up. I stood frozen and with a blank stare. Chris ran over to me and kissed my cheek. 

"Good job, Baby." I smiled at him and put my arms around him. He put a finger under my chin and made me look up at him. He leaned down and pressed our lips together. Everyone who was cheering got louder once Chris's lips were on mine. 

Pulling away we hugged and i heard Chris whisper something in my ear. "I'm glad this is over now. Because now i can make you scream my name then these people. And watch squirm under me." He pulled away and walked over to Jimmy giving him a hug. Oh tonight's gonna be good.