𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦

♥︎asapcarti ship♥︎

chapter saying: cheating destroys love, but confession and expression creates it, with a little hint of affection

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rakim always loved jordan. he found him to be the most beautiful boy to exist.

his skin was soft, his dreads were luscious, his face was symmetrical. everything was perfect.

but he couldn't tell carti that.. and if he did his whole life would be ruined. his reputation, career, name, everything.

but rakim was willing to risk it all for jordan , every last ounce of love went into his friendship, even if it were to end in this simple moment.

but he couldn't make a move just yet. jordan was dating iggy, iggy azalea. they were getting married, and rakim sat and watched the full thing play out, silently.

but, he knew the deep dark secret that the bride to be had, and it was surely going to ruin jordan's wedding. but it was going to make rakims relationship. so why not do it, today was the day to go for it right, yea.

so rakim sat there, standing next to the other men along jordan , on the other side stood the brides maids , they stood next to iggy.

he watched as jordan blinked to the words that were spoke to him. his eyes filled with hope.

rakim wanted to scream, but couldn't in the moment. he had to wait for the few words to leave one man's lips.

"and now we stand next to these two, made for love and affection. but before we secure this marriage, does anyone have any objections or comments ??"

"yes i do !!"
rakim stood tall with his words. the others went silent with a few shuttered gasps.

"o-oh you may speak up"
"jordan.. jordan carter i have to tell you something about iggy."

"rakim shut up !! you're crazy!!"

"iggy let him talk"
jordan said watchingrakim with a blank stare.. he was scared of the words that were to come.

"ok! last month, around christmas she cheated o. you. she cheated with five other men. i caught her mid act with proof of it, she didn't want me to tell you but it felt wrong for my best friend to get married to a woman who couldn't even be loyal."

jordan felt tears dare to fall. his eyes became blurry. he felt like throwing up, even passing out. this was the woman that was supposed to have his baby. the woman who was two months pregnant with baby onyx.

"j-jordan it's not like that i didn't do it !! he's lying !!"

"i'm not though, it was my christmas party !! i invited jordan but you told me not to, i followed your orders in respect, then you do this to him !!

jordan couldn't talk. he felt so hurt. he was beyond shocked, almost flabbergasted.
"iggy i was going to have your baby but you-"

iggy cut off jordan
"it's not your baby.. i'm so sorry i love you"
jordan let her hands go.
"i have loved you for many years but maybe i'm just not enough, and now you've made me realize my deepest fears, by lying and tearing us up. iggy we were going to make a vow !! before we stared dating we made a promise to never mess with each other's trust and you do this !! you know what, i'm done !!"

jordan screams in he face. he runs back to the dressing rooms. rakim followed him quietly, before hugging him tight.

rakims hug made him jordan lose it. his tears fell down onto rakims suit.
"why would she do this kim ? why !!"

he sobbed. the pain hit him hard, he thought she was different. now he realizes what it means when juice said "all girls are the same"

"i'm sorry she wasn't the best for you anyway ok ?? at this point you dodged a bullet by a millimeter. it's ok don't cry"

"but rakim i loved her. we planned for our future and everything, for all i though she is so was having my baby."

rakim couldn't help but feel bad. he could tell that jordan really loved iggy. she was the first girl that didn't use him for money. she actually had her own.

how could she break this boys heart ? rakim thought. he is so perfect that it doesn't make sense why someone would cheat and lie.

rakim watched jordan's lip quiver. how slowly placed a kiss on it.
"shhhh it's ok.. i'm here, so many people are here for you even if she isn't. we are gonna get through this together ok ??"

"m-mkay"
rakim kept planting kisses on jordan's tear stained face until jordan's whimpers turned into giggles.

"the doctor always said to kiss the boo boos so u did."
"i can tell rakim. thank you by the way, you make me feel so much better"

"aye bro it's my job as your best friend."
"my lover you mean ?"

rakim sat in shock..
"what ?"
"my lover, i love you.."
rakim nodded.

"wait what.. so you didn't love iggy ??"
"no no, i had love for you but i had love for her, you made me realize i was bi when i was in the relationship. but i wanted to be loyal to her so i didn't make moves on you. but now that i found out what she did, i guess it's time"

rakim was shocked. he didn't know non of this about his best friend.
"well i love you too. i really do"

a smile formed on jordan's face his lips touched rakims, then they pushed away.

"but let's not make moves until you're fully prepared and ok, this is a lot to deal with so i want you to be your best during the relationship, got that ??"

"mhm, it's a deal, we will work with this step by step."
"exactly step by step."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

976 words

                         chp 7: but when you call me baby

ship: asapcarti- asap rocky+ playboicarti

writer: golflefluer00:p

comments:

^the end^