𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒?

♥︎playboiuzi ship♥︎

chapter saying: the unexpected always happens when there's love

chapter saying: the unexpected always happens when there's love. and love always comes when it's
                                 unexpected.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

            symere always had a crush on this certain boy. he was such an admired man. his name was jordan carter.

the whole school bent down for jordan carter. no matter what, he was worthy of your lunch money, your grades, and even your boyfriend.

but symere knew jordan would never fall for him. for the sake of him, jordan was never into boys.

it was always girls. girls girls girls girls girls
girls.

but no room for guys. i mean that's the obvious case if he is straight but he could pull all the guys.

every single one of them.
buff or slim.
skinny or fat.

he saw them, he got 'em. no matter what.

and symere couldn't even deny it. jordan had him wrapped around his finger without any interaction.

could you imagine what it would be like to physically talk to him??

symere couldn't, but jordan definitely could.
he always imagined a day with symere.

he was absolutely infatuated with the smaller boy.
his dreads always hung to his skin. they were either dyed or just styled weird.

his outfits spoke femininity yet they had a touch of masculinity in them.

his attitude spoke shy yet smart. calm yet outspoken. loud yet just so so so quiet.

and that was so perfect for jordan. absolutely perfect.

because while he walked around looking at the pick me girls and the touch boys.

he really wanted the one who was introverted. very hard to catch but unbearably hard to miss.

symere bysil woods.
uzi if you would call him.

he wanted him so bad but felt like he couldn't get him. more like he really couldn't. there was one obstacle.

something so tiny yet say so big in front of the two.

rubi. rose.

she was the most popular girl at the school. she walked with clicking heels. and had tall straight ponytails.

she judged everyone in her sight. even her own "boyfriend". which caused jordan to not like her anymore.  plus, there wasn't even a spark between them in the first place.