"Okay promise you what?", I asked.

"That you won't ever hurt me like that again, because I love you to death but I will kill you Yoncé, I can't let you just come in my life, treat me right, love me, and then fuck it up by hurting me, so you're gonna promise me.", she said with a serious face.

I let out a dark chuckle, "Look here Cookie, I know you wouldn't kill me because you love me and I'm not saying that to say I won't promise you I'm just saying that to point out the obvious."

"So you call my bluff?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes."

As swiftly as possible she pulled out a straight blade and held it to my side. "How about now?", she asked.

I didn't know whether to be shook or turned on. "You're not the first person to threaten my life.", I grinned.

"Okay then try this then.", she said before slicing her abdomen, it was nothing fatal.

"So if I'm willing to cut myself, my precious, wonderful , graceful self, what makes you think I won't gut your no good ass if you fuck with my heart again?", she asked now with the blade to my throat.

Giselle: I like her and I wanna meet her now.

Yoncé: Nah I got this.

Before I could return to my conversation everything went dark.

Giselle's POV

I turned us over putting her under me and looked into her eyes. I took the blade from her and threw it god knows where. I kept eye contact with her as I traveled down to the cut and licked the blood off her skin.

Bey: Now what if she has HIV or Hepatitis?

Me:SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"I promise I won't break your heart ever again.", I said now straddling her with my right hand up.

"Good, now I have business to go handle.", she said before throwing me off her and getting up. I laid dumbfounded as she just walked out of the door.

Yoncé: (laughs) You thought you was gon get some!!

"Day 2 of sexual frustration.", I groaned.

———————

2 hours later
Giselle

I got into my white Rolls-Royce Ghost and started the engine. I watched the kids for about a hour and a half then Nicki came back to get them about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately she still hasn't moved back in with me but I told her I'd be patient. So since I was basically by myself I decided to go partying with the crew to celebrate my return.

I walked into the exotic club Pixie Dust and let the black and gold interior welcome me.

"Ahh my favorite customer, Giselle.", said Luis. Luis owned Pixie and he also was one of my longest clients. Most of his girls and drugs came right from me and in return he let me and my guest party here for free.

"Luis my man," I said giving the short 5'4 man a hug. "how's business been?"

"So far so good, Rihanna told me about the celebration so I got a room prepared for you.", he said.

"Thank you Luis.", I said before going into the gold room.

"We'll look who decided to show up, welcome back you dysfunctional motherfucker!", said Megan.

"Hello to you bastard.", I said giving her a hug.

"So how have you been since getting out?", she asked while grabbing a bottle of cognac.