shrak and doinkey

Donkey was the unpopular shy baddie, while his crush shrekky wekky was the popular cool boy (who wears skinny jeans) one day donkey being the wittle klutz he is bumps into shrek, but shrekky catches him. Donkey wonkey blushes super cutely <33 and shrek also does that too "oh my god he's so cute uwu" donkey said on accident because he's such a quirky klutz. Shrek's blue sparkling orbs look at him in shock, his face looks like a tomato but actually an onion because he's a ogre. "I didn't mean to say that!!! I'm sorry shrekky wekky!!!" Donkey says nervously "it's okay bbg" shrek says kissing donk donk on his juicy lips. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sh-sh-shr-shr -shre-shre-shrekky!!! Why'd you do that!!" Said donkey's 2'5 self (he's so short and quirky!!) "Because your a sexy baby" shrek said shyly (he has a soft side<333) donkey's face flushed and he ran away cutely, his tiny mini skirt blew in the wind revealing his very sexy and nice asscheeks. all the cool popular kids laughed at him (unicely) because of his undies! He was wearing spongebob underwear!! (His favorite show) Shrek stomps angrily over to his besties (the mean popular kids) and yells at them in his delicious accent "EH WHAT ARE YE DOIN PICKIN ON MY SEXY DONKEH BABBY?!" The meanies run away because their el spookied. Donkey blushes super cutely and cutely!! "Oh babby are you okeh?!" Shrek wrek said curiously and sweetly like the baddie he is. "Yes daddy waddy shaddy shrekky wekky I'm okay" he frowned sadly and nuzzled his snout into Shrek's armpit for comfort, it smelt of shrek's delicious scent and crisp signature onion deodorant. "Mmh" donkey moaned on accident, "AH IM SORRY DADDY! I MEAN SHREKKY!" Donk donk said embarrassed. "It's okay my wittle donkle, it's hard to resist my charm and delicious flavor" shrek spoke in corpse husband's voice. "Y-Yesh" donkey Wonkey sponkey said delightfully. "I have a question babby grill" shrekkle told donkey inquisitively. "Yes my shrekky wekky smekky??" Donkey bat his eyelash quickly quirkly. "W-w-w-will you go to prom with me my delicious babby donkle????" Donk donk sighs and looks away dramatically, "shrek this is so sudden" donkey wonkey has tears in his beautiful purple orbs. "But donko babby, I'm in love with ya" shrek shouted very angy. Donkeks spoke sadly, "I love you too, since we were in the womb.. I will go to prom with you daddy shrekkle... just, pwease be careful with my fragile heart" donkey did a donkey kick for good measure. "Of course my wittle babby donkins, I will do everything in my ogre power to keep you safe from harm" shrek spoke truthfully. They kissed passionately, until lord faarquad came and was not nice, "GR! SHREKKY WEKKY! YOUR MY MAN!!!" Donk donk gets very angy and attacks faarquaddy wuaddy, but mr quad is too quick and dodges it's (cause he's cool and is a baddie) shrek is secretly impressed and swoon by this but won't say anything because he loves donkle and quadman. Lord Faarquad breaks donkeys neck and shrek blushes.. they were fighting over him!! <3 donkey quickly recovers in the span of 5 seconds because he's just so quirky and not like other donkehs. Shrek looks mr quad into his shiny red orbs (his eye color changes on mood) "Lord faarquad this isn't you babby!! You don't need to fight over me!!" Shrekky blushes. Lord faarquad's eyes turn pink remembering how in love he is with his shrekky lover, and the good times they shared like when shrek let quaddy wuaddy borrow his dildo!! <3 or when they squeezed fresh onion juice together! Good times :)) Shrek looked to donkle, he had tears in his eyes, "your cheating on me daddy green man??" Donk donk said, hurt. "Oh Donk donk I love you so much" before shrek can continue donkey breaks into song, "YOUU BETRAYYYYED MEEE ANND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEEL SORRRRRY", donkey is such a good singer lord faarquad starts roblox dancing. (Very good) "wittle donkers I have an idea, let's be in a polyamorous relationship together" shrek suggests blushing cutely with puppy eyes. Lord faarquad agrees and they all have a group kissy (against donkles will)

DAYS LATER

Donkey donk becomes attached to lord faarquad and they soon start to do the kissies. Shrekky soon gets jealous realizing his babbies are spending time without him, and doing the kissies! Soon he breaks into song also alone in his bedroom while it's raining outside  "I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be (oh, oh) Anyone, anyone else (anybody else) Jealousy, jealousy
Oh, I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be (oh-oh-oh) Anyone, anyone else Jealousy, jealousy" he is so good at singing that his first love lord faarquad comes in to listen, "oh shrekkle I'm so sorry you feel jealousy, jealousy me and donkle love you" he spoke sweetly and cutely. "Can we do kissies now?" Shrek said with tears in his eyes. "Yes daddy shrek shrek" he replied and put his delicate lips on to shreks massive tender ones. "You taste so good, like your own unique flavor" quaddy said moaning. Donkey bursts in at the sound of kissies, "can I join uwuwuwuwu" donkey says like a little kitten baddie. They invite into the bed to do the kissies and since shreks mouth is so big and monstrous both of their tongues can fit inside and get a taste. Donkey  has an idea, "we should write fan fiction on Wattpad pass the time!!" The lovers agree and they write Nox X Paige fan-fiction on their wittle iPad. "Alexa play fight song by y/n" said lord faarquad, the homies jam out to their favorite song by y/n "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!! TAKE BACK MY RIGHTS SONG, THIS IS MY FIGHT SONGG" they sang together cutely.

A/N AHAHA OH EM GEE GUYS!! <333 THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! UWUUWUWU UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER TWO BECAUSE MY ARM FELL OFF WHILE I WAS DANCING TO SHREKS SINGING VOICE!!!! anyway bye