748 : Nine-Life Chaos Beast

Start from the beginning

Di Xi Shenjun acted really eclectic.

Wen Qiao was surprised, "You remember it, it's great."

The Jiuming Chaos Beast explained: "Actually, I used my body to settle in the abyss of the soul beast continent, and left a strand of divine consciousness in the Senluo Temple. Later, after Senluo Temple completed its mission, the strand of divine consciousness was Returning to the chaotic void, back to the body of the newly born Nine Lives Chaos Beast, so I remember it all."

Wen Qiao was startled.

She suddenly remembered the origin of the Nine-Life Chaos Beast. It was the only existence allowed to become a **** in the Chaos Void. After each nine-fed Chaos Beast fell, a new one would be born.

Therefore, the Nine-Life Chaos Beast in front of him was once there and was a new one.

Because it got a ray of divine consciousness of the former Nine-Life Chaos Beast, it was originally a new-born Nine-Life Chaos Beast that inherited all the memories and merged with it.

Wen Qiao stretched out his hand to hold the young Jiu Ming Chaos Beast in his arms, touched its head, and asked, "When will you be able to transform?"

"Wait for me to grow up." Jiu Ming Chaos Beast said, looking at Ning Yuzhou with a bit of resentment.

According to the growth process of the Nine Lives Chaos Beast, before it transforms into a human being, it will stay in the chaos void, where it is its domain and will protect it from growing. But the god-lord didn't say a word, and took it away without knowing what he was going to do.

It plucked up the courage to ask: "God, where do you want to take me?"

"Walk around." Ning Yuzhou said lightly, "It's rare to return to the spirit world, I want to take Aya to see."

See how broken the spirit world was beaten by you back then?

The Jiu Ming Chaos Beast was complaining in his heart, but he didn't have the courage to say it.

He had once received the favor of Emperor Dixi, and had great admiration for Emperor Dixi. He was very sad when he learned that he had chosen to fall into the gods and demons. Facing the Emperor Xi, who is now a demon god, he sighed with emotion, and he didn't dare to annoy him casually.

Forget it, with its current strength there is no way to resist, it is better to follow them temporarily.

After leaving the chaos void, they came to a god's realm.

Xu Ye had just seen the broken Dixi God Realm before, and suddenly saw this beautiful God Realm full of birds and flowers, and Wen Qiao couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional.

"Hey, this is..."

The Jiuming Chaos Beast recognized this divine realm in an instant, and was about to speak when he felt a divine might appear.

Ning Yuzhou's hand was gently placed on Wen Qiao's shoulder, and the divine power that belonged to the emperor did not fall on her, as if they were not breaking into the divine realm of other divine emperors at this time.

A suspicious voice sounded: "Di Xi Shenjun?"

Wen Qiao looked up and saw the **** not far away. He was dressed in a bright yellow emperor's sacred attire and his hair was tied with a golden crown studded with solar stones. His handsome face was full of incredible.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly and said, "Di Xu Shenjun, I haven't seen him for a long time."

There are a total of five emperors and gods in the spirit world, and they are the strongest in the spirit world.