At that time, he could see that the patriarch of the gods and the emperor was not so much an adopted sister as an adopted daughter.

In order to put an end to the coveting of the guardians of the Star Tree by the gods in the spirit world, he guarded her tightly like an old hen guarding her cub. But in the same way, it also made her lose the opportunity to contact the outside world, and she would always be alone in the Star Pole Tree.

At that time, she was well-behaved and lonely, but she didn't realize her loneliness, which made people feel distressed.

"Tweet, Daddy, where's Senior Brother?" Little Phoenix looked up at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou looked into the distance and said flatly, "He's gone."

"Where did he go?" Little Phoenix broke the casserole and asked, "Brother Shengting has been looking for him before he left."

The Heavenly Building God's Court reappeared, and the God Emperor's clan returned. Without help from outsiders to rebuild the Heavenly Building God's Court, the group of sacred beasts would naturally not be able to stay where there is an owner. In addition, they had to go back and think about the Devil God's affairs, and leave with a heart full of thoughts.

Qi Shengting was also taken away by Patriarch Qi, who wanted to take it back to the clan’s place to soak in the holy pool.

At that time, the Tianjian God's Court appeared too suddenly, and the space deep in the deserted galaxy regained stability, and a series of things were overwhelming.

After Wen Qiao came back, Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming disappeared.

Ning Yuzhou's whereabouts is well understood. As a demon god, he naturally returns to the darkness of the abyss.

But the teacher is lifeless?

The two little divine beasts found that the teacher had disappeared, but no one seemed to care. They asked the group of immortals who had gone to the depths of the deserted galaxy, but they didn't know it, which made them a little sad.

Before Xiao Qilin left, he was not only thinking about Ning Yuzhou, but also thinking about the lifelessness of his teacher.

Ning Yuzhou said: "He returned to the Fate Board, not in this world."

"Where is that?"

"Maybe in the spirit world." It may also return to heaven and earth.

Ning Yuzhou didn't say the last sentence. Little Phoenix screamed and looked at him ignorantly, "Then can he come back in the future?"

Ning Yuzhou patted its head without answering.

The patriarch of the gods and his sister talked about the same, and couldn't help but glance at the demon god with white hair like snow. The white hair was the sign of the fallen god, and it was a unique sign between the world and the earth.

He felt a little complicated, and said to his sister solemnly: "Aha, you and the Demon God have made a contract between the world and the earth, and you can share the power of the stars. Will he..."

"No!" Wen Qiao said affirmatively.

The patriarch of the gods looked at his determined sister, and stopped talking.

The Star Pole Tree can communicate with the heavens and all realms, and even lead to the realm beyond the heavens. This kind of magical power is too temptation, and no creature can resist greed. After ascending to a god, it is not the end. Outside the god spirit realm, there is a realm beyond the sky. It is a world that no living beings can know, and it is a broader space, free from the shackles of the sky and the earth.