744 : Back to the fairy world

Start from the beginning

Since the destiny fell, the spirit world has been disconnected from the spirit world. The spirit world has not received the oracle from the spirit world for a long time. If you want to know the situation in the spirit world, you can only fly into a god.

Others may not be clear, but the patriarch of the gods and emperors knows the current situation in the spirit world.

Back then, the demon gods slayed directly into the spirit world. There were too many gods who were slaughtered. Even the spirit world was almost broken. The surviving gods were busy restoring and rebuilding the spirit world. How could there be time to pay attention to things in the spirit world?

Although he didn't know the current situation of the gods and spirit world, he must have learned the lessons of the ancient times and would not easily interfere in the affairs of other worlds.

The patriarch of the gods and emperors didn't feel bad about this group of people, after all, they weren't the group of immortals who forced their sister to sacrifice to heaven and save the world.

But they shouldn't be allowed to think randomly, so as not to make another foolish move.

He soothed: "You don't have to worry. Although the Demon God was born, he is kept in the darkness of Wuyuan. As long as he doesn't leave the darkness of Wuyuan, nothing will happen."

"What if he leaves the darkness of the abyss?" someone asked worriedly.

"So what? The power of the demon god is not something that immortals can contend with. Even if he wants to destroy the world, it will be the spirit world that destroys the world first, and the group of demons that need to worry about the immortal spirit world."

Everyone's expressions tightened, they almost forgot the group of demons in the demon world.

At the moment, someone hurriedly said: "The patriarch of the gods and the emperor, the passage between the immortal and demons has appeared, this..."

"The god emperor clan will pay attention to this matter," the clan leader of the god emperor said lightly. "The devil clan wants to come to the fairy world, and it depends on our god emperor clan's answer."

Although the passage between the immortal and demons appeared at the door of his house, the gods and the royal family were not afraid.

After experiencing the ancient wars, the patriarch of the gods knew very well that the current Three Realm Wars cannot be fought unless they are not afraid of the collapse of space and all living beings are buried together.

Even if the demons are ambitious, there is nothing they can do about it.

The immortals looked at the calm patriarch of the gods and couldn't help but admire secretly.

Sure enough, it was an old monster from the ancient times that had just awakened, and he could withstand the big wind and waves. His words still convinced many people.

Just as they were thinking about it, a member of the god royal family ran over and said hurriedly: "Patriarch, the demon god is here."

All immortals: "..."

The immortals looked at the patriarch of the gods and emperors, what did he say just now? He seemed to say that the Demon God was trapped in the darkness of Wuyuan and would not leave easily...

The patriarch of the gods and the emperor held the eyes of the people, and said calmly: "I see, everyone, wait a minute, I will come as soon as I go."

As he said, he held the excited fat phoenix and left.

The immortals on the scene watched him leave, there was a moment of silence on the scene, and then a solemn atmosphere spread around.