Kazutora // Kitten

Start from the beginning

You distanced yourself but he pulled you much closer, You keep on looking at the divider behind you. "Someone might see us! Your door is open!"

"Isn't that exciting?"

"Even though we're married it's scandalous to see a professor and student together like this!" you exclaimed. Yes, you and Kazu were newlyweds. It's a complicated thing because you married him so he can support your studies and he married you because he needs a wife before he could get his heritage.

His grandmother died and on her will it was stated that he must settle down first before he could get the properties and the money his grandmother left him. Kazu is the I-hate-commitment type of guy. So his grandmother was probably worried that he won't settle down to have a family and will die alone so she made that will.

You, on the other hand, were a waiter at a strip club. That's where you two met. You serve him drinks and after your shift, you saw him alone at the park looking at the sky and seems lonely. your nosy ass walked towards him and asked him if he was okay. you both talked the whole night then suddenly out of nowhere he proposed something to you... that if you agree he will pay for your college tuition and other miscellaneous fees and as for him... he'll have his heritage. He also stated that you both could file for a divorce once everything is settled. This fake marriage will probably last for a year so It's a win-win situation that's why you agreed.

The sex part was optional.

You were about to stand when he pulled your top upward, exposing your bra. He then plants kisses on the top of your chest.

"Are you sure you're going to leave?" he said, resting his chin on your breast. You look back again at the divider and look back at him, he has this mischievous grin on his face.

"Fuck!" You said and kissed him. He kissed back, entering his tongue to your mouth. His hands are roaming around your body. it travels to your breast, groping them tight, he then aggressively pulls your bra down, exposing your boobs. He smiled at your reaction. He then pinches your nipple, making you moan under your kisses.

"Not too loud, they might hear us," Kazu said as he broke from the kiss. He then kisses your neck down to your breast. His warm breath is brushing to them, making you shiver. He then sucks your nipple while playing with the other one. You throw your head backward, he's so good at it that it made you feel hot.

"Your body reacts to me." He then reaches to your thigh and travels his hands towards your lady part. "See, it's wet already." He said as he started to rub his fingers on your panties.

"T-tease." You said as you tried to catch your breath. Your grasps on his shoulders tighten. Craving for more, you rub yourself on his fingers.

"Can't wait? Needy kitten." He said and licked your cheeks.

"Please..." you whispered.

He moved your panties to the side and inserted his finger inside, making you lean your head on his shoulders.

"Look at me, I want to see your face." He said and you oblige, "I really like your expressions." He thrust his fingers faster, hitting the sweet spot repeatedly. He added another finger, making you gasp loudly.

"Prof Hanemiya?" A voice of a student said. You immediately cover your mouth with your hands. then you look at him. He didn't even flinch, He's just smirking at you as he continues on what he's doing. He even thrust his fingers faster, making you fall on his shoulders while holding your mouth.

"Prof?" The student said again.

"Maybe he's not here. Let's just leave our essays on his desk."