RECAP

The story starts after talent hunt where Manik is asked to choose between Fab5 and Nandini . Manik choose Fab5 while Nandini is left heart broken . She leaves from there and was not in right state of mind . She was about to jump of a ciff but was saved by Sid ( her best friend ). She tells him everything and he asks her to come with him.

She went to london with him and meets his son Ayush with whom she instantly form a bond and they became friends . Sid then reveals his past to her and about how his ex- wife cheated on him and made his life hell. He became cold and rude towards everyone as he was not able to meet their eyes when he hurt them all so much because of so called love.

After Nandini coming to his life , Sid was changing for good and becoming their old Sid which made everyone happy. She made Sid realize that he should talk with everyone and spend time with Ayush. He understood his mistakes and repented them .

Days were passing by happily when one day , his mother Suhana , told them that she was suffering cancer and is at last stage . And as her last wish she asked both to marry each other . They were shocked but later agreed. Ayush also accepts her as his mother ( he don't know that she is not his real mother )... Soon others also came (Advik , Sid brother , Karan and Kritika , their childhood friends)... They get married in christian style ... 

The story then takes a leap of 4 years.

The equation between Fab5 is not same like before. They lost their publicity because of their rude and unprofessional behavior .
Dhrulya are happy and married and don't regret anything.
Navya is completely changed and full of negativity. Cavya are married and have a son Abeer.
Mukti is single but doesn't regret anything. She do one night stands and Fab5 means everything to her. 
Cabir has realized his mistakes and regrets not supporting his sister. The bond between Manbir is not same like before . He just wish Nandini to get back in Manik's life .
And Manik.......... He now feels lonely . He regrets choosing fab5 over Nandini. He tried to find her but was unsuccessful. He do one night stands and go on dates to move on from her but nothing works.

Fab5 get a chance from SidNi music label and they go to London unaware of the shocks they are going to witness there. They get the deal and had to stay in their mansion. They reached there and were shocked to see Nandini there. Manik was the most shocked seeing Ayush calling Nandini as momma.

Nandini is the owner of A.S Fashion House which is No.1 but her identity is not revealed. She is also the co-owner of SidNi music label.

When Fab5 saw Nandini there. Aliya tried to insult her but Ayush back answered her with attitude and made her apologize. They went to their rooms and started bitching about Nandini , calling her names . Later Nandini told him that Manik is the guy who broke her heart. Sid decided to show them hell while on the other hand Manik was planning to dismiss Ayush and Sid from her life .

Manik got to know that Ayush is not Nandini's real son and decided to use him against Siddharth.

Later Next day Nandini suddenly faints while working , making everyone worried. The doctor checks her and revealed that she is pregnant making Goenkas squeal and Manik burn .

Sid and Nandini then talk about their marriage remembering their time ...

So guys this is till Chapter 18 .... Chapter 19 was written by me only and it has the flashback of SidNi life after marriage and how they fell in love ...

I don't wish to write that again so please read Ch 19 yourself if u want ...

Chapter 20 will be out soon and the story will all be in present now as all the past is revealed.. I will give the Intro if any new characters will be added ( which I feel I will ) .....

-----------------------------------

Your Author
Jhilmil... ❤