Sometimes Aizawa Shota wished he had waited to have kids. Like Midnight for example. She'd had a baby at 32, a little girl who was 5 now. That was a normal age to have kids. 

Although it never formally came up in conversation, the man couldn't hide the fact his eldest daughter was born when he was 14. Thank fuck she looks enough like Hizashi for people not to bother asking about it. 

But he wished he had little children, especially at moment like these. Why, you might ask? Because if he had little kids he could have dressed them himself and dragged them out the door. He would not have to watch them walk into the auditorium in suits with blood stains on them, nearly 10 minutes late. 

"Hi dad!" Hitoshi said, pulling his father into a hug. Shota pushed him back a little, glaring harshly. "Do you intend to get blood all over my clothes too?" He asked rhetorically. His son just rolled his eyes, accentuating the ever present eye bags, and smiled. 

"Love you too, dad." Miki said, smirking a little. Shota just huffed fondly. "Do you two ever stop joking around? I swear I raised you more than Hizashi, how did you two end up exactly like him?". 

"Hey! You say that like its a bad thing!" A voice called from behind them. Hizashi was standing there with a bouquet of red roses, Eri's favorite, to give to her after her performance. 

"Hi pops." Miki said, waving a little. "We got that yakuza leader Toshi was telling you about.". "Good." The blonde man said with a sigh, "I was getting sick of watching news about him.".

 "Ugh. Zashi stop encouraging them." Shota said with a sigh. Before either son could respond to him, something smashed right into him. 

"Himiko." Shota said, stumbling so that neither he nor the body he was now supporting would fall over. 

"Hiya dads." The girl said with a laugh. She had dressed up too, wearing a plain black dress with a baggy dark green blazer cinched around her waist with black and gold belt.

"Ah, my favorite child!" Hizashi said, holding his arms open. Himiko gladly gave her pops and hug and turned to face her younger brothers. "Wow, for once I'm the one without bloodstains." She commented, a devilish smirk on her face. "Who's blood is it?". 

"Can we not have this conversation right now?" Shota asked, glancing around the waiting room with tired eyes. "Everyone is staring at us.". 

"If all families please make their way into the auditorium and take their seats at this moment." The voice over the loudspeaker announced. The crowd awkwardly shuffled in, trying to find the best seats where their kids would be able to find them. 

As five people it was never easy to get seats together, but somehow they managed. A few minutes after everyone was settled, the lights dimmed down signaling the start of the play. 

------- -------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- 

When it was late at night, Miki liked to reminisce. 

Those middle school days were crazy. It seemed like the action never stopped, like it was thing after the other. Still, sometimes he missed the excitement. Especially since he was in a house with 3 other kids and teens at the time. It made these moments in his apartment feel a little more lonely. 

Although, he had sort of fixed that problem. Miki had his very own dumpster cat! A fuzzy cat with white fur and grey spots he named Jupiter. Sure, Jupiter was a bit of a drag sometimes and would literally tear the apartment apart every time Miki left for a shift, but that was what cat's were supposed to. 

It felt weird to be the person he was, because he's now the person he was never supposed to be. He's not struggling financially like he was supposed to be, he's not parentless like he's supposed to be and he's not a miserable sack of shit. Miki at 13 right after his grandma died would pass out if he saw his life now at 20. 

Still, he had a long way to go. Highschool had made him ambitious, believing in his abilities to do what he wants. It might be stiff competition against people like Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki who were a year ahead of him in their careers, but Miki decided he'd like to spend some time as a top ten hero. Just to see what its like. 

Maybe if he did get top ten they'd change the U.A entrance exam to something everyone can do. Maybe they'd stop the bias towards non mutant, flashy quirks. Maybe it wouldn't do shit. Who knows anymore? 

But Miki realized he had all the time and support in the world to try. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh writing epilogue's is always so sad.... 

Miki's all grown up guys. I should probably make some art or something of what he looks like now, but at the time of writing this I'm a little swamped with work. Not only do I now have an online course, I'm trying to figure out the logistics of opening a second wattpad account for my original works! 

I just have so many ideas and already written books that couldn't be turned into fanfics, but I still want to share them. The concept for the account is actually something my friend brought up which was 'only write tropes you hate but try to make them good'. I thought it was really fun, but if its tropes I hate then it might not be all original works cause most of my most hated tropes are specific to one fandom or another 😅

Anyways! 

A commenter (who's comment I now can't find so I can't tag them😶, sorry) brought up something about Miki's mom and I realized that I give disadvantaged parents a really bad reputation in my books. I think its a common problem within the fanfic community because we're always looking for character motivation and the easiest motivator for fictional characters is trauma. But I don't want to represent all poor or single or mentally unwell parents as villains who ruined their kids lives. 

So I'm writing a story about Aizawa as a single parent! I want you guys to have input on the story, so if you have suggestions leave them here and those suggestions can be whole plot point or just the kid's biological sex. I'm super hyped for this cause I love fluff! 

Thank you all for reading Home and stay tuned! 

Home (BNHA x Male OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara