Chapter 7: new friends and fights.

Start from the beginning

Nightmare rolled his eyes fondly at his friend and looked over the products. His eyes scanned the bottles and containers when he found a sparkly pink body spray that smelled of watermelon. "Oh that! Definitely that!" He said, his wings fluttering happily in joy. The woman behind the stall chuckled. She was a muscular 6"2 woman in a white tube top that showed her abs and some black leggings. Her white o red hair was in a messy high ponytail and her red eyes gleamed. A vampire.

"Of course sir." She said bagging it in a pale white reusable plastic bag decorated in watermelon slices. "Here you go. 5G please." She said smiling as Erin paid. "Thank you ma'am." She added the money to her money pot where all her money went free a sale. Erin and Nightmare bowed a bit and said "thank you ma'am. Have a good day!" Before walking over the cafe and sitting down.

Nightmare smiled as his friends shared a kiss and handed Kai to Claudia agin, who held him close and kissed his chubby cheek. "You, your sister and your mama are the lights of my life. As is your uncles." She cooed softly. Kai just gave a huge yawn and was put down in his prom for his nap. "Nap time little man." Erin gently removed the sash from her waist and laid Charlotte next to her brother. "Night my little princess, my little prince." She saw softly kissing their heads and made sure the prom was out way of the sun.

Nightmare sprits himself with his spray and rubbed it into his bones; beaming at the sparkle he got as a result. "I love this. It smells divine!" He picked his drink up and took a sip. Ah, nothing like a fruit cold smoothie to cool you down from the summer sun. "Oh it totally does. It suites you." Erin said as she drunk her own banana milkshake as Claudia drunk her iced coffee. Nightmare smirked at her. "You a basic bitch Claudia?" He joked making Erin burst into laughter as Claudia said with a deadpan face "I am. And?"

This caused the old guardian to burst into laughter as his father and Ccino walked over. Nightmare blushed at seeing CCino, his huge ass crush for which he was way too scared to ask out. Over the months of visiting his cafe, talking to him, getting to know him and his cats he had found out that Ccino was a huge sweetheart with a lot of love to give, was sometimes totally forgetful, protective, dominant, loyal, understanding, gentle, funny and just overall a cutie that Nightmare had fallen for so heavily.

Erin smirked and poked his purple cheek. "Someone is a little flustered ey? See someone you like?" She teased making him blush harder and hide his face in his hands. "Omg, no. Erin shhhh! He doesn't know, fuck my life!" He whined making Blue laugh and sit next to him. it was so nice to see his son have so much with his friends outside their home for once as he was usually afraid to leave Dreamtale.

He had a reason too after all. With Ink, his brother and his old ex friends after him he had a total right to stay afraid. Umbra thought went to School in Undertale, a special school for those with learning difficulties and he was enjoying it immensely and seeing him make his own friends and blossom into a happy young lad was a nice thing to just witness.

"Your friend teasing you?" Blue joked making Nightmare cross his arms over his chest and nod, pouting. "She always tease me! It's not fair! I have nothing to tease her about back!" He pouted, making them all giggle, especially when Ccino hugged him from behind and he blushed more. "Easy kitten. It's all in jest. We'll find something." Ccino said making him hide his face in his neck. Ccino loved his little fae, his lovely little cuddle bug.

Nightmare was just the perfect mate that Ccino really wanted to have as his. He was smart, sassy, cute, funny, silly, caring, loyal, gentle, helpful and overall just an absolute pleasure to get to know and love over the last few weeks. "I'm no kitten." Nightmare grumbled though his heart skipped beats at being so close to his crush.

Blue, Erin and Claudia smirked amongst themselves as the not so couple had a cute moment together. "I bet they'll be together by the end of the day." Erin signed to Blue who nodded. "Oh definitely. It's getting painful to watch them dance around each other." He signed back as they broke away. "Anyway how has your day been?" Ccino asked everyone.