Chappie 17

Vomment and Fan PLEASE (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Michelle's Pov****

Jason and I walked into Mr. Wright's classroom. He sat down next to me and Cheyenne sat next to him.  I searched for Will but he wasn't in class yet.

"Where's Mr.Wright?" I asked Cheyenne.

"Rumor has it that he's dating Ms.Moor." Someone said next to me.

I turned to see who it was.  Guess who it was? It was the best person in the whole wide world, Henry. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh I heard that too. Don't you think they make a cute couple?"Cheyenne said behind me.

"Yeah the cutest." I muttered.

I decided to take my mind off it so I turned again and started to talk to Jason. I was talking to Jason when I looked at the doorway and saw Will and Ms.Moor, they were laughing. I kept staring and Ms.Moor hugged him. I felt myself get angry. I looked away to calm down.

I started to listen to what Jason was saying again. From the corner of my eyes I saw Will looking at us.I listened to what Jason was saying again. I laughed he was funny. Okay so maybe I laughed louder then usual to make Will jelous. I know making someone jelous isn't the mature thing to do, but it's not my fault. I couldm't help myself.

I glanced at Will and he looked annoyed still. I looked away and began to talk to Jason and flirt with him. We talked the whole class. Well talked and flirted. W were talking when-

"Michelle and Jason, if you guys don't stop talking to each other, you'll both be in detention." Will said annoyed.

I looked at him. "Sorry Mr.Wright, tell Jason to stop making me laugh." I said smiling at Jason.

The rest of the day mostly went like that. We tried to pay attention to Mr.Wright, and occasionally or most of the time, Jason would make me laugh. After class we went to our lockers and started to get ready.

After that we said our good-byes and I went to Will's classroom.

"Hey um Mr.Wright?" I said as I entered his classroom.

"Yeah?"

"Um....I don;'t have a ride to go home, can you give me a ride?"

"Jason isn't going to give you one?"

"Now that I think of it I should ask him for a ride."I joked.

He looked at me and smiled. "I would give you a ride but I have a meeting so I can't."

"Oh okay I'll ask someone else. Er...thanks though."

I walked out the classroom and went to out school's yard. I was looking around when I felt warm arms wrap around my shoulders.

"What are you still doing here?" The person whispered.

I recognized the voice. It was Jason. I turned around and faced him. "I don't have a ride to get home."

"Hm... want me to take you home?"

"Well erm...I don't want to be a bother"

"It won't be a bother." He said.

I looked into his eyes. I suddenly noticed that we were so close.

***Jason's Pov***

"It won't be a bother." I said truthfully.

She looked into my eyes, and I looked back. She had beautiful green eyes. Her eyes traveled down to my lips. She stared at them for a while, then she looked into my eyes again. I leaned in slowly, that way she could stop if she wanted to. She leaned in closer, our lips almost touching. I leaned in closer and slowly pressed my lips to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry if its short my friend that i havent seen in a while is here so yeah :)

Vomment. Fan. Tell your friends. Read my other stories if you want too :D

-KAT