Chappie 8

I was bored so I uploaded. Please VOMMENT and FAN!

Gracias (Thank you) lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************************************************WILLS POV**************************************

"Okay let's see who's next." I heard Evelyn say.

I was currently in the living room watching who was playing. I secretly was hoping that Evelyn was going to make Michelle play. And to my luck she did.

I was watching Evelyn, as she picked out a name from the purple hat.

I saw her smirk. "Michelle!"

"What?" I heard Michelle exclaim/ ask.

I smirked. I was hoping she would get picked, that way my plan would hopefully work.

I watched as Evelyn shoved Michelle into the small closet they had.

I quickly walked over to Evelyn and handed her a piece of paper with my name on it. She smiled at me.

"And the lucky guy to go in is......Will!" Evelyn exclaimed.

I smirked and made my way to the closet.

***********************************MICHELLES POV*****************************************************

I heard foot steps coming towards the closet so I, having ninja skills quickly went to the far corner of the closet. I wanted to kiss Will and be with him, but I was nervous.

I heard the door open and a light come inside the small closet. I saw a him appear then close the door behind him.

"Um...Michelle?" He  asked confused.

"Yeah?" I asked, my voice sounding like a squeak.

"Oh good, I thought you weren't here." He sounded relived.

A couple of seconds of silence.

"So are we just going to wait here for 7 minutes, or.......?" He said trailing off

I sighed. " I don't know. What do you wanna do?' I asked.

"Well first of all where are you?"

Should I tell him where I was or let him find me? Well it was a small closet so he could find me. I'll just tell him. I finally decided.

"In the corner, in the back." I said.

I heard him coming towards me. Then I felt a body in front of me.

"There you are." I could sense he smiled when he said that.

Silence.

"So are we going to um..well you know are we going to k-"

"Kiss?" He said cutting me off.

"Yeah... I mean if you want to..."

"I've wanted to kiss you since I met you."  He whispered. I felt him lean in then his lips suddenly on mine.

**************************Wills Pov*******************************************************

"Yeah......I mean if you want to...." She said sounding nervous.

YES I WANT TO KISS YOU SO BAD! I wanted to tell her but that might freak her out.

"I've wanted to kiss you since I met you." I whispered while leaning in.

I pressed my lips to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So please Vomment and Fan! I want to know what you guys think of the story!!!!! Please???

-K@T