Chapter 1

Prologue

Not to sound all moody, cheesy, or even depressingly romantic, but have you ever wanted your own story? A story just like Cinderella's? Or maybe even Rapunzel's? How about Snow White, or Ariel from the Little Mermaid? To tell you the truth, I've always dreamt about my own fairytale. I would sometimes be a mermaid just like Ariel or maybe even be like snow white and bitten a poisoned apple, but most of the time I dreamt of being Cinderella with long perfect hair, just like Rapunzal. You're probably thinking I'm so unoriginal, am I right? No matter how original I try to be, the same results always come out. The closest I've ever been to romance was when I held hands with this boy from pre-school. Not because we wanted to, but because we were going on a field trip and everyone hand to hold hands to cross the street. I am currently sixteen years old and am on a plane back to my hometown, Seoul, Korea. I stared out the window while we landed. It looked like such a peaceful place compared to New York City. I wonder how the people from here are like, since I grew up in America when I was still in diapers.

"Miss Kim? We've arrived."

I sighed and got up. Appa said he had arranged many blind dates for me. I never disobeyed any of my father's orders no matter how much I had hated it. My first one was in just a couple of hours. Appa was the kind of man who liked to settle things quickly. I was excited yet disappointed at the same time, about the blind dates. First of all, the reason I'm excited is because I've never been on a date before. The reason why I'm disappointed is that, I had to get married by the end of the month.

Chapter 1

The chimes from the door had rung as I entered the café. I toke a look around before I decided to turn around and leave. When I opened the door to leave, one of my bodyguards that my father had hired stood there with his arms crossed. I knew exactly what that meant. I frowned at the sight and turned back around. I looked around the café once more to see if there was a guy sitting alone, since it was a blind date, I didn't know who he was, what he looked like, or how he dressed. Way to go, Appa. Suddenly, I felt a push from behind me and fell to the ground. I looked up to see a really handsome man. He seemed like he was in his 20s but that didn't bother me. He was wearing a black suit with black dress shoes. He looked down at me and scoffed. I couldn't believe this guy. Has he no manners?

"YAH!"

"What?"he said.

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO APOLIGIZE?!"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME DOWN!"

"So what? You were in my way." He said smirking.

HOW COULD A GUY BE SO RUDE?! I MEAN I THOUGHT GUYS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE GENTLE!

"You're not Miss Kim are you?" he said, giving me a cold look.

"WHAT'S THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU!"

"Don't pick me." He said, as he bent down and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"WHAT IF I DO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? HUH!"

"I will make your life a living hell." He said, while pushing me on to the ground and left.

My senses were kicking back in. I needed to get back at him. Yea, I'm a b!tch. Everyone who knew me knew that if you messed with me, I'd bring it back on to them, 10x harder. I pulled out my cell and dialed Appa's number.

"Hello?"

"APPA! Its me, Anne."

"Hi sweetie, is your date going well?"

"Very well! I made up my mind too!"

"Really? That's great! Who is it?"

"I didn't get to find out his name, but he was so sweet! He was the guy I was suppose to meet at the café just a few minutes ago."

"JIN?! Are you sure about this sweetheart?"

"Ofcourse! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well if you like him, I guess that's alright."

"So it's settled?"

"I'll inform his parents right now."

"Okay! Thanks, Appa. Love you!"