11: Resting..?

Sorry for updating late guys... Stuff happens and I had quite the short holiday rn before I had to continue my college. And I only managed to give you a short chapter... I promise I'll make it up to you on the upcoming chapters!

Hope you enjoy your read guys!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~3rd person pov~

Water droplets trickle down M/n's hair as he got out of the bathroom, towels hanging on his neck as his toned body is on display. He had a comfortable sweatpants on as he wipes his face.

" MC. Your turn." was the only thing he said before getting a hoodie to throw on. Her sister hit the shower in a flash that he only see her quick silhouette entering. You could see an imaginary question mark on his head because of the confusion he felt.

' What's up with that?' he thought, shrugging as he got out of the room. He strolled through the hallway, absorbing the serene aura of his surroundings when he got yanked into a room out of the blue.

' Deja Vu.' he thought as his scenery started to change. It took him a while to be able to think clearly because of the dizziness he felt after the pull. Once he manages to regain his thoughts, he looked up to see the identity of the one who suddenly drag him into the random room. Wouldn't want to be dead by any assassin now, right?

Leviathan.

M/n sighed in relief. At least nothing dangerous will happen at the moment. He got up and pats his pants to shake off the dust as he glance at Levi spying for anyone outside.

" Nobody saw us." he said, earning a sigh of relief from the demon.

" Good. I can't handle people seeing me interacting with normies."

" Yeah, yeah. So, what's up? Why the sudden meeting?"

" Did you forgot? We're going to do the challenge for the TSL merch! Come on! Let's play the game!"

" Ooh, you're on!"

Now, in the ocean-themed bedroom, the violet headed demon threw a game console to the pumped up human as he starts up the game...

~Timeskip brought to you by Ruri-chan~

" Pound it, dude!"

M/n raised his fist near his partner, waiting for him to respond for a fist bump. They managed to be the top drawer within the ranking just around a few minutes before the event ended. Levi looked at him, hesitated for a bit before bumping his fist at M/n's. M/n grins wildly before looking at the in-game rewards they'll receive.

" Damn! Just look at all the currency we got from all the grind we did! Good job, Levi! I'm glad we're partners in this!" the human complimented, still smiling like an idiot at the screen.

" Of course! I'm the best among all demons in Devildom!" Levi gushed out, puffing up his chest in pride, proud of the things he'd achieved.

" Ehehehehe! Thanks for being my partner on this one! I have to go and prepare lunch now since it's my turn. Hit me up if you got any updates. Catch you later!" M/n said as he got up, waving at the violet haired demon.

Striding down the halls, he managed to arrive at the kitchen in under five minutes. Seeing all the ingredients in there, he decided to make a dish originated around the Asian peninsula, ramen.

When Lucifer had gone to the human realm the other day, he had requested the Avatar of pride to buy some of instant noodles the siblings always have back in the days. You know, the end of the month. But yeah, it was always fulfilling and warm when they eat together. You can literally throw anything in this dish and nothing can really ruin it. Unless, you add the dumbest shit in it, like chocolate.