741 : Those memories

Start from the beginning

Wen Qiao thought for a while, and said, "No matter, I won't hit you for the time being."

In fact, she also understands that after the final destiny is refined into the destiny board, everything is controlled by an unhuman will, otherwise the teacher will be dead and will not wake up in the Thirteen Withered Bones Mansion in the form of a skeleton and then meet them.

All this is an arrangement of destiny.

The teacher looked at her lifelessly and saw her expression slowly, he cheered up again and smiled to relieve her: "Sister Aqiao, I know you feel sorry for Di Xi Shenjun. In fact, after he hit the spirit world, he slaughtered many gods. Those gods were all the gods who wanted to open the passage of the outer world, and they had already paid the price. The god spirit world was almost broken by the emperor Xi Shenjun at that time..."

Speaking of this, the teacher couldn't help but sigh.

Sure enough, he is the strongest person in the spirit world. After falling into a demon, he has been suppressing evil desires with the body of a god, and his strength is even more different. When he directly slaughtered the gods and spirit world, no gods could stop him. The gods joined forces, and they could only let him slaughter and slaughter the sinful gods at the same time.

The star sickle in his hand became a tool for slaughtering the gods, making the gods feel terrified.

If it weren't for those gods who didn't commit sins to unite with the Mandate to suppress him, I'm afraid that the Three Realms will really be destroyed, this is the real destruction of the world.

"The only sin of the Devil God is that he provoked the war of the Three Realms. The creatures of the Three Realms were burnt and killed and wounded countless. This is his sin, and the world also remembers it."

Wen Qiao was a little dissatisfied, "He came to the world with a demon god, suppressing the evil desires of Wuyuan, which is also a work of salvation, why can't it be offset by this?"

Master Wuming shook his head, "Sister Aqiao, the law of heaven and earth will remember the merits and demerits of sentient beings, but will not let the merits and demerits be offset! After he chooses to become the world destroyer, heaven and earth will remember his sins, so every time he crosses the Tribulation is so terrible, this is a sin that the world destroyer can't get around! Do you understand?"

Wen Qiao couldn't understand it very much, but the memory of her awakening past life was also inherited by the gods and the guardians of the star tree, and she understood the meaning of the laws of heaven and earth.

This is what makes her most sad.

Xu Yi found that her mood was depressed, and the teacher had no life to change the subject, "Sister Aqiao, do you know why you were able to reincarnate and reunite with him in this life?"

Wen Qiao said confidently: "It's the destiny disk!"

Shi Wuming smiled and nodded, "Yes, as the destiny plate itself, I also control the destiny plate. The destiny plate puts the demon god into endless reincarnation, in fact, the purpose is to kill his soul. Although the demon god has had it, he also has merit. I don't want the demon god to fall in samsara, so I found your remnant soul and threw you into samsara together, using the power of samsara to nurture the soul for you."

Having said that, he paused, looked at the woman in front of him, and said softly: "It's just that I didn't expect that after you entered the cycle of reincarnation, you would be willing to share your salvation merits and luck with him and endure the suffering yourself..."

So before they met, her first half of her life had been extremely miserable, and she had to bear all the pain in the world.

Wen Qiao stared at him blankly, and suddenly became short of breath, and asked: "Xingji Tree..."