Synopsis

A succubus, a female demon who allures and tempts humans had escaped the underworld and is now in loose in the mortal world to feed on men's desires. So being the proud daughters of the ruler of hell, their father set forth a task on both satrina and her sister ravana to bring back the escaped demon before it wreaks havoc and could result for the Gods to intervene. The task was like a race, a test on both to know who deserves the throne to the underworld the most. For her, It didn't bother her in the least.

———

Given that they were both demons, Satrina was unlikely to be benevolent, unlike her sister Ravana, yet she simply grew up that way. The major thing they had in common, though, was that they were both crafty and just unrealistically gorgeous. Sure they were demons but they have an awfully beguiling appearance that could awe every man that could lay eyes upon them, especially satrina. She became bored of seeing only crimsons as she grew older, and she became virtually deaf to the screams of tortured souls in that dreary pit. She was ecstatic when the race was ordered, she was excited. She was finally getting out of that God awful place!

But, when she finally tasted freedom and fresh air from what humans call 'trees,' she was yanked from her independence, and the next thing she knew, she was dragged back to a dreary environment, complete with grayish tints that surrounded the entire area, including the sky and the castle she was in. This isn't the mortal world anymore, she realized. When her gaze was drawn to the throne in front of her, she was correct. There was an elderly gentleman seated there who exuded strength and authority. She then turned her attention to the males standing near him. There were five of them. Her attention, however, was fixed on a pair of dark crimson eyes staring back at her. Empathically staring as if both naive eyes were pulling her effortlessly, close to him.

And she couldn't seem to take her gaze away. Even if she was sick of seeing red, she made an exception for the pair of orbs.

She later discovered that the man in question was none other than Darius Vladmir Donnovan. The heir to the throne who is third in line. That place's prince.

She also recently discovered that the place has a law. A law to which the creatures of that place shouldn't desire a creature of another. And the princes weren't a particular exception...Especially....for the princes. Even for a demon like her.

Even if the sentiments were reciprocated, the man wouldn't relinquish the throne solely for her, would he? Especially when she doesn't belong in that kingdom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But when passion strikes, laws become impossible to enforce.