Chapter 1.

(Let's begin! I know y'all probably wondering why the heck I'm doing this- Cause why not!)

America's Pov
I sat down at my favorite table, after ordering a cup of chocolate milkshake.
I took a sip of my milkshake and stared out the window. I sighed, cause recently my parents cut me off and only left me with a apartment and a bit of cash.
I was now independent, free to do as I please. But now totally broke.

They probably thought kicking me, the only omega in our family, would fix their reputation.
Well too late to fix that.
I finished my milkshake and stood up, and left. As an Omega there wasn't a single job available.

Alphas could be anything, they were strong, smart, talented, and very handsomely beautiful. They also are known to carry a very strong scent that can intimidate anyone.
Betas were acceptable, they were very intelligent, have great endurance, and were very organized. They had a somewhat calming yet strong scent.

While as for omegas- Clumsy, foolishly, weak, and are called the runts. They are normally also known as pets, considering they could be bred. Which would be horrible if heats came up. To be honest, I don't even know my own scent... as an Omega I had a weak scent that could barely even be detected.
But from what I heard, when an Omega gets into heat their smell would be irresistible for any Alpha nearby.

Yikes- what was the age again to get into heat cycles? I should have listened to my dad when he leisured me.
I shivered at the thought of having my heat kick in.
I walked down the sidewalk, staring down as the scent of passing Alphas and betas overcame me.
I felt myself almost being trampled by the overwhelming pheromones.
Only to tumble onto someone.

"S-sorry" I looked up to see a dashing tall man, his yellow amber eyes locked onto me.
He wore a Ushanka, with a big black fluffy coat that seemed to cover his entire body. I felt a bit of weight into my waist and looked down.
His hands were on my waist, keeping a gentle grip onto me.

"Ты в порядке?"
("Are you okay?")

"H-huh..? I-I'm sorry I don't know what your saying- I-I have to go" I slipped past him and continued to walk, my legs felt weak as I tumbled again Slamming myself into the nearby building's wall.
My head hurted massively as I leaned onto the wall for support.
Before I knew it- I was engulfed by a overwhelming strong scent of an Alpha towering over me.
I trembled, as my vision blurred...
.
.
.
I blinked multiple times before sitting up and looking around in panick.
'Where am I!?'
I was on a large king sized bed with a Crimson red blanket and pillows.
I heard distant footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly hid under the blanket in fear as the footsteps stopped at the door.
The same overwhelming strong scent had overcome the room. As I heard the door open.
I pretended to sleep as I heard footsteps approaching me. The blankets were slowly pulled away, exposing me.
I shivered as a cold hand slowly settled under my chin and lifted my chin.
I slowly opened my eyes..to see those same Yellow amber eyes...

"Тебе лучше?"
("You feeling better?")

I shivered, hearing his deep voice.

I sat up and looked away from him, his cold glare seemed to follow me.
"W-where am I...?"
"Oh- your englishh"
He coughed and cleared his throat.
"Arre you okay?"
I nodded, he nodded and looked at me.
"Arre you an Alphaa?"
'Does he know? Oh no...Maybe I should probably tell him...'
"I-I'm- I am..."
"Huh...Such a small alphaa"

'yeah...maybe I should just say am an Alpha...after all it does seem believable. Because my family is full of Alphas'
"I've been looking forr another Alpha, to watch my siblings" The Alpha said, his eyes piercing me.
"I-I can't, I mean- I'm good with kids but-"
"I will pay you morre than a business" he quickly responded.
"I- uh..Sure...! I guess I could watch over them..." I said, not wanting to start and arguement or even worse make the Alpha mad.
"Belarus! Get our new Guest a room!"