【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.10┌The day after the party┘

Почніть із самого початку

"How are you, sweetheart?"

"I am perfectly fine!"

I lied.

"Leave the girl alone! She wants to go cook for us, it is not every day good food is made in this house dad!"

"And here I was wondering whee you would show up! Where's my unfilial son?"

"They're all outside."

This place always seemed to calm me down. I wasn't the one wrong. I was immersed in these people's love and fondness for each other. I never had a family like that.

After I and Old Olya finished cooking everybody gathered around the table. I then chatted with everybody at the table.

Little Juliet was with me, playing with my glasses as she liked to do apparently, I rarely wore them in front of them.

"How was your day honey?"

"Well... It was fine. Um... I guess I missed you guys."

"You seem sad, sweetheart, did something happen?"

"No, no. I am fine, really."

"We are very sorry we didn't spend any time with you today, we were just so exhausted by these little demons."

"It is okay, really. I was just a little bored, but I am happy now!"

"I am glad you told me so, sweetheart."

"Old bones, come here now! I can't wash all of these things by myself!"

"Oh no! The cruel woman is looking to torture my poor bones again, I gotta go before she finds me! Are you okay?"

"Of course, I am! Go, go, before she really finds you!"

"Well, that's a fake one."

"Shush!"

"Urgh, if I find the bastard I swear-"

"Sheila, please. I don't want anybody else to know about this, I am already humiliated to the point of suicide."

"I am sorry baby, I just... I am really angry about the shit he pulled out this time. I warned him to stay away but he..."

"Aw. She's such a sweetheart. Look at her. Sheila, can't you be a little more gentle and easy-going as her?"
Sheila's mother spoke up.

"HEY!"
Sheila barked making everyone at the table laugh.

"We need to find her a boyfriend already. If not who knows what kind of bad people come into her life and hurt her."

"Er... look how good the weather is today!"

"No changing the subject! Look how sad she is today."

"Nice saving Sheila."

I said while  Martha continued with her speech.

"Are you okay, sweetheart."

"I am okay Miss Martha! You don't need to worry at all. I like being here very much! I will come and visit whenever you can have me."

I added, and everyone laughed with expectation.

Miss Maria spoke up now,

"I think we really should find both of them grooms. Look at them, they're more mature than we've ever have been Martha."

Miss Maria said and I looked at them like I was expecting them to tell a story.

"Well, I can see you already want to know about how we got married to these men right there."