738 : The fall of the Three Realms

Start from the beginning

The elder brother replied solemnly, looking up at the tree, a kind of anxiety surged in his heart, "The people from the Tianlian Master's family said they want to see you, but I blocked it."

Not everyone in the star-pole space can enter, and even members of the Divine Emperor family cannot easily enter, let alone a side branch of the Destiny family.

So his refusal is also justified.

The most important thing is that he didn't want his sister to touch the destiny. He always felt that once it got involved with the destiny, he would not end well, just like the emperor Xi Shenjun.

The girl gave a faint cry, and didn't think there was anything wrong with the older brother.

She didn't want to see people and things related to the Destiny Clan. Even though she knew that Tian Lian's master was just a side branch, and was a person who was speaking on behalf of Destiny, she was still a bit angry, and she didn't even want to know their intentions.

**

The people of Master Tianlian finally left the Tianjian God's Court helplessly.

This time, the patriarch and elders of the Master's family came to the Tianjian God's Court. They were ordered to come to the Tianjian God's Court to visit the guardian of the Star Pole Tree.

The two looked at each other, thinking of the oracle descended from the spirit world, they could only sigh.

They were not angry at the practices of the God Emperor. Although the Heavenly Lian Master’s family was special, the status of the God Emperor in the fairy world was unsurpassed. They had their own pride, and the Master would venture to visit Xingji. The guardian of the tree, it is normal for the other party to refuse.

Although many immortals in the fairy world are still looking for the star tree and its guardians, no one has even seen both, but many people believe that the star tree and its guardians are built in the heavens. Now even the masters of Tianlian have been guided by the destiny, allowing the world to determine the location of the Star Pole Tree.

Tianjian Shenting suddenly became lively.

This kind of excitement is the inquiries from the immortals of various forces, which makes the patriarch of the **** emperor very angry.

Every time Wen Qiao saw the patriarch angrily chasing out the inquirers, she couldn't help but pursed her lips, knowing that something was wrong. As for what happened, only the destiny was clear.

Destiny deduces fate, no one knows things in this world better than them.

The girl also knew this very well.

Although as long as the Star Pole Tree is unwilling, no one can hurt it, but she still feels a little uneasy in her heart and decides to go to the gods and spirits world to see it.

The girl came to the spirit world again, and the place where she appeared was still the Dixi God Realm.

When she saw the desolate Dixi Divine Realm, she could hardly bear to look straight, for fear that she could not help but feel sad.

Now that tens of thousands of years have passed, the Dixi God Realm has become a ruined God Realm that has been abandoned, just as its owner has been abandoned in the darkness of Wuyuan.

Just as the girl looked sadly at the desolate Dixi God Realm, she found that there was an intruder in the Dixi God Realm. The Dixi Divine Realm that has lost its master can no longer stop other creatures, and any creature can enter it casually.

A man with a blue crown, colored glaze temperament and nine tails around his waist appeared in the Dixi God Realm and came under the Star Pole Tree.