【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.9⚠️┌Don't┘

Beginne am Anfang

"Ah!"

I can feel his rage, his need to hurt and claim me, it is insane. My fists grabbed the sheets beneath me for dear life. That first thrust was the worst pain I had ever had in my life. He wasn't gentle, nor slow, he went in deep, raw and hard.

He didn't care that he forcefully took away my virginity. He went on and on, hard and deep. I know he wants to humiliate me, make me scream for him. But things have already gone this far, what else could go wrong? I refuse to pleasure him, which right now is what I am doing, isn't it? I won't give him the right to humiliate me more.

His growl and moans were the scariest things I've ever heard. It sent shivers down my spine, making me want to hold onto something, but I know it couldn't be him. I know I shouldn't show weakness. It would only make him go further. I was not there anymore, my soul had left my body, he broke me, he did as he promised. With each movement of his hips, he took away the little humanity I had left.

"Oh, poor little witch. Is it too much for you?"

He had that sad look on his face. He knew it made me mad, and I knew he did t on purpose.

"Don't cry, sweet Beth. It hurts my heart."

"WHAT HEART?!"
I boomed at him but the next part of my sentence was cute if when he pounded on my g spot mercilessly, making me tremble in lust from the torture.

He wiped my tears away from my cheeks, gently and carefully. The funny thing is the things he was doing to my body were not gentle nor friendly at all. He put his forehead on mine, eyes blazing and burning mine while pounding on me hard enough to make me faint. I turned my head to the side, not wanting to see his goddamn face. I know, very well, what he was trying to do. But I can't stop myself from snapping at him.

"Shove the fucking sad act up your ass."
I barked as he spread my legs apart and leaned down to bite on my neck, hard enough to break the skin and draw blood.

Bad idea. I knew it, but still. He went on harder, he was punishing me, this was not about pleasure. I hated him, I had feelings for him now, even if it was hate, still, it was a feeling too. I never had any feelings towards anybody.

No hate, no love, nothing.

From now on I knew I would think about him, thinking about him every time I had sex with another person. I hated him, I didn't want these feelings to be with me after this whole thing ended but I knew they would. I don't know if I am really insane.

If it was someone else, would they accept the rape, would they cry, would they fear the man in front of them?

But right now, I feel nothing but hate for him. No fear not anger, just pure hatred.

I glance down at him, the sheets were full of my blood.

"Mmm, so tight."

He groaned and looked straight in my eyes like he wasn't raping a 16-year-old like he was doing what I asked him to do to me.

There weren't any regrets, he was completely and utterly insane. He started pounding on me harder this time. Each was deeper than the previous. Does that even make sense? I know he is determined to make me scream, humiliate me, make me his that way. But I am not one of his sluts, I refuse to do so.

"Ahh-"
My voice sounded broken and hoarse as I screamed into the darkness.

"Scream my name, do it, Beth. I promise I'll go easy on you afterward."

I knew all he wanted from me was submission, and if I gave it to him we wouldn't be here, but to me my pride and control matter more than my body.

"No! I refuse!"