The girl's clear and crisp voice replied thank you.

Demon Lord Chatter looked at the girl who was in the midst of evil desires. Compared with tens of thousands of years ago, she has not changed much, and her injuries are all over. She is dressed in white fairy clothes, which makes her look pure and flawlessly beautiful.

This is the beauty that the Devil Realm most yearns for. This girl has all the beauty bestowed by the heavens and the earth, and it is also what all beings in the Devil Realm yearn for.

Perhaps only this kind of purity would make the devil god in the depraved and filthy be willing to shelter this pure flawlessness.

Her gaze fell into the darkness of Wuyuan again, and although it had only been ten thousand years, she could feel the darkness of Wuyuan.

The evil desire that was about to break free from the space subsided again, and the precarious Demon World was able to save itself.

All this is because of the demon gods, the descending demon world devours evil desires, suppresses evil desires, and restores peace to the demon world that is on the verge of.

If there is no Demon God, the Demon Realm will be eroded by the evil desires overflowing from the darkness of Wuyuan, and the Demon Realm will be transformed into monsters eroded by evil desires, and the Demon Realm will fall to death.

The coming of the devil is to save the world!

This is a prophecy of destiny.

The destiny possesses the supernatural powers that flow from the heavens and the earth, and is a family born in accordance with the will of heaven. In the eyes of all living beings, they are aloof, control the path of all life, and are free from the shackles of life and death.

The prediction of destiny has never been wrong.

Wen Qiao looked at Demon Venerable Chatter, the demon Venerable felt a little different to her.

At the beginning, the first person to discover that the evil desires of the darkness of the abyss were about to break free was Demon Lord Chatter, and she was also the one who told the other Demon Lords the news. Compared with those demon lords, this female demon is undoubtedly very good. If there is no demon god, this demon may really unify the demon world and become a well-deserved demon king in the demon world.

It is a pity that the demons are limited by fate and cannot become gods.

"Is it okay for the Lord?" Suddenly asked the Monarch Chatter.

The girl was stunned, and then she realized that the "lord" in her mouth meant the devil.

"He's fine," the girl said.

Chattering Demon Lord looked at her, and didn't know what the phrase "he is good" implies, but the girl is really too clean and doesn't look like a liar. She was a little hesitant in her heart. Would the god of the spirit world become a demon god who swallowed evil desires, would it really be good?

In fact, what she wants to ask is whether the devil still obeys his heart, can he control his evil desires, and keep himself holy and divine?

However, when facing the guardian of the star tree, she suddenly couldn't ask.

Whether it is the demon god or the guardian of the star tree, they are closely related to the rules of the world. One is born to suppress evil desires, and the other is born to balance the three realms, each with its own mission.

No other creatures can put their beaks.

"That's good." The Lord Chattering Demon smiled, looking at the girl standing in the wicked white fairy clothes fluttering, and said softly, "Guardian of the Star Tree, I hope you will be well."