736 : Darkness of Wuyuan

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long it took, the endless darkness finally appeared in other colors.

It is white as snow.

It is also the only color in the darkness, which is incompatible with it.

Wen Qiao looked at the man in front of him in the boundless lust.

The bright yellow emperor's garment turned into a black one, the star-glazed stone tied on the robe had extinguished the starlight, the black ink-like black hair turned into the white hair of the fallen god, and his handsome face was covered with a looming black mist. , This is the curtain of evil desires.

However, this boundless dark desire still did not deprive him of his divinity, so that he still possessed the nobility belonging to God.

Surrounded by endless evil desires, the demon god suddenly turned his head and looked over, and a pair of black eyes stained with the color of the devil faced her clear eyes without any defense.

The girl's body staggered slightly, but there was a joyful smile on her face.

"God, I found you."

When her body was weakly dumped in wicked desires, one hand wrapped her around her, and she fell into an embrace with the breath of thousands of fantasy stars remaining.

This is the first time they have had such close contact.

Wen Qiao was in a daze. Until this moment, she finally remembered that there was actually no ambiguous relationship between herself and Dixi Shenjun at this time. They were innocent and all they had was the companionship accumulated over the years. .

"Why are you here?"

Di Xi Shenjun's voice is extremely weak, the original elegant and gentle tone adds an unspeakable magical air, but it is still very gentle.

The girl raised her face to look at him. It was obvious that her body was about to collapse, but she smirked happily, "I'm looking for the god, I haven't given you the red lotus spar I found in the Netherworld."

Black mist surged on the man's face, except for a pair of dark eyes, Wen Qiao could clearly see the look on his face.

The girl's trembling hand took out a crimson spar that was in full bloom like a red lotus. Because her hand was so scarred, the blood stains on the red lotus spar seemed to be smeared with a filthy color.

Di Xi Shenjun looked at this scene indifferently, that layer of filthy color, just like him who had fallen into a demon.

"This is the red lotus spar associated with the birthplace of the red lotus karmic fire. I think it is very beautiful and I want to give it to you. Earlier I went to the Dixi God Realm. After waiting for you for half a month, you have not appeared..."

Dixi Shenjun listened to her muttering quietly, as he had first seen.

However, this is not the beautiful Dixi God Realm, and the young girl sheltered by the Star Pole Tree is also scarred, no longer the original flawless.

But because of a promise made casually at the beginning, she traveled through space and hurt herself so much.

"Why are you doing this?" Dixi God Sovereign finally sighed, "You are the guardian of the Star Pole Tree. You have the purest fairy body in the world. You shouldn't come to this place."

She said, "But you are here."

Di Xi Shenjun was silent again, seemingly afraid to look at her bright eyes, and the black long sleeves brushed her face.