727 : Advanced

Zacznij od początku

The group of stray explorers Wan Shaoyang were surprised from the beginning to stupefied, from uneasy to finally confessing their fate, understanding what they saw here, I was afraid that they would be murdered for them.

There has never been a fairy who crosses the thunder tribulation for three days and three nights.

All this shows that this person is different from others, and then looking at the group of immortals who are standing here, what else do you not understand?

The rain finally receded, and the sky was bright and clear.

Ning Yuzhou moved suddenly, his figure swept, and he appeared in front of Wen Qiao, with a smile on his lips, staring down at her.

Seeing him, Wen Qiao's eyes lit up, threw herself into his arms, and said happily: "Husband, Thousands of Fantasy Stars are already over the hillside!"

Ning Yuzhou froze for a moment, and his deep eyes instantly became extremely soft.

"I thought you would tell me first that you are already the emperor." He smiled and said, with a gentle smile in his eyebrows, making all the immortals who saw this scene think they were dazzled.

It turns out that this person can smile so purely and tenderly without any dark and cold emotions.

This made the immortal Venerables who had been devastated by him a little bit uncomfortable.

Wen Qiao laughed. Compared to this, she wanted to tell him that the thousand fantasy stars he sent her specially had formed a solid small barrier.

At this time, a group of Immortal Venerables also came over, congratulating Wen Qiao for being promoted to Immortal Emperor.

Although the immortal emperor is nothing to them, this person who can attract the heaven and earth to rain for three days and three nights, and is the descendant of the **** emperor, is naturally different. Even if they are immortal, they will not Too self-holding identity.

Wen Qiao thanked them one by one for coming back, knowing that these immortals should have just come from the depths of the deserted galaxy, and couldn't help asking: "How about the depths of the deserted galaxy?"

Ning Yuzhou took her hand and said warmly: "Let's go back to Heaven and build the God's Court before talking."

Wen Qiao would not brush his mind.

A group of people turned and entered the forest.

Wan Shaoyang and the others didn't dare to take a breath. They lowered their heads, trying to reduce their sense of existence, for fear of being noticed by these immortals.

However, it wasn't that they worked hard to reduce the sense of existence and it didn't exist. After the group of immortals left, a fairy emperor appeared.

"Several people have come from afar, so why don't they also enter the Heavenly Building God's Court to rest." Dongguan said with a smile.

Seeing this immortal emperor who was smiling like a smiling tiger, Wan Shaoyang and the others were very acquainted and followed him into the forest without any objection.

The forest opens a passage, and on both sides of the passage are bright purple scenes like stars.

After they entered, the passage disappeared, and at the same time the purple tidbits disappeared like an illusion. After looking intently, they were already stationed at the edge of the forest, flashing in the night, echoing the stars in the sky.

What kind of fairy plant is this?

Wan Shaoyang and the others all saw it in a daze. When they entered the forest, what they saw and heard along the way made them discover that they were so ignorant that there were so many fairy plants and fairy plants that they didn't know.