They turned their heads and looked over, and saw a female fairy flying out of the defensive formation, hanging in the air. She was holding a long whip. Wherever the whip passed, the star beast was screamed and screamed. Fleshy, fled in embarrassment.

Tens of thousands of Xing Ming beasts, but within a short time, were expelled.

These explorers couldn't help looking at the female fairies standing in the air. She happened to look over. First, she was shocked by her unparalleled beauty, and then noticed the breath on her body, suppressed and rolled, and suddenly understood , This fairy is about to cross the Immortal Emperor Thunder Tribulation.

"Sister Aqiao, what's the matter?"

A voice sounded, and the explorers turned their heads and saw a handsome man appearing on the edge of the forest.

This man looked like an extremely well-protected second generation immortal, clean and pure, with two mythical beast cubs around him, an outrageous phoenix and a unicorn cub.

A group of people were shocked again.

Appearing in the forest on the edge of the starry sky, the unparalleled female fairy, the young man at the edge of the forest, and two mythical beast cubs...how can such a combination not shock them?

It always feels very weird.

Shi Wuming looked at these embarrassed people through the defensive array, and asked, "Who are you and why are you here?"

The boss glanced at the fleeing Xing Ming Beast, thinking about it, and said: "We are explorers in the West, and we are Wan Shaoyang. These are my teammates who were hunting treasures in the Tiansha Gorge in the West..."

Wan Shaoyang briefly recounted their experience, knowing in his heart that if they want to survive the dangerous deserted sky and galaxy, they must get help from these people. Seeing that "Sister Aqiao" shot away the group of star beasts just now, you can know their strength, not to mention their strength in the forest of the deserted galaxy.

The teacher had no orders to listen and didn't say anything. He said to Wen Qiao who had fallen from mid-air: "Sister A Qiao, first go find a place to overcome the thunder and robbery, and leave it to us here."

Wen Qiao nodded slightly, ignored the group of intruders, flew forward, and stopped after estimating the range of the thunder disaster.

Wan Shaoyang's group watched her leave, and found that she had stopped in front of her, all a little confused.

Is this fairy going to survive the catastrophe in this place? Don’t you find a safer place?

It is not easy to survive the immortal emperor's calamity smoothly. The average immortal will be fully prepared, not only to find a safe place, but also to invite some trusted companions or elders to guard the law, just in case just in case.

But looking at this girl, she stopped at a random place and waited for Lei Jie to come over, looking like Lei Jie hard. Except for a golden fairy and two mythical beast cubs standing in the defensive fairy formation, how can there be any reliable guardian for the elders?

Although Wan Shaoyang's group was unbelievable, they are currently seriously injured. They decided to take care of themselves first. Regardless of the blood stains and dirt on the ground, they just sit down and heal their injuries first.

At this time, the sky has already condensed the cloud.

Little Phoenix was about to fly out, but his teacher was lifelessly grabbing, "Wen Mao Mao, don't go out, your mother asked you to stay here."