721 : Flower House

Start from the beginning

Zhendao Xianzun brought Patriarch Qi to Wen Qiao.

When he saw a few people standing on the edge of the defensive array and preparing to go out to hunt the star and beasts, Chief Qi finally suppressed the surprise on his face.

"Brother Patriarch, why are you here?" Little Qilin was surprised when he saw him.

Patriarch Qi looked down at the little unicorn who had been playing with joy, and said blankly: "Sheng Ting, you have been out for a hundred years, shouldn't it be the land of the Hui nationality?"

If he doesn't come, I'm afraid this little unicorn doesn't want to return home.

Little Qilin was not terrified at all, and plausibly said, "I can't walk away! Patriarch brother, you can see, the deserted sky galaxy is in need of a lot of manpower to help, how can I leave, leaving sister Wen and brother Ning and others ?"

Patriarch Qi said silently, "This is an adult's business, what can you do as a cub?"

"Brother patriarch, you look down on the cub!" Little Qilin was a little angry, "I can do a lot, planting fairy grass, improving the land, and watering flowers and grass..."

Patriarch Qi rolled his eyes when he heard it, and decided to ignore it. He looked at Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou and exchanged greetings with them.

"Palace Master Ning, Miss Wen, I haven't seen it for a long time. I didn't expect such a big change in Huangkong Xinghe. It is really rare." Chief Qi said with heartfelt emotion.

Wen Qiao said politely: "Thanks to my husband and seniors in the formation, everyone has worked hard. Patriarch Qi is rare, so if we stay here for a while, let us be entertained."

Clan Chief Qi originally wanted to refuse, but from the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of the Hongmeng Flame Heart Tree not far away, and then decisively responded.

This evening, accompanied by Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, Clan Chief Qi strolled around the deserted galaxy.

After shopping, he looked at the little unicorn who was walking briskly behind them, feeling a little complicated, and asked, "Holy Ting, is it fun here?"

"It's fun!" Little Qilin said without hesitation, "the star beasts outside are also delicious."

Chief Qi: "... Chaos Beasts cannot eat, they will accumulate Chaos Qi in their bodies."

"It's okay, there is Hongmeng Yanxin Fruit." Xiao Qilin said cheerfully, "Wen sister is very generous, and we are not forbidden to eat the fairy fruit here."

Patriarch Qi subconsciously looked at the fairy trees and plants that produced the results. If other immortals from the fairy realm came here, they would definitely find that the fairy plants and plants that grew here were all extinct in ancient times.

Now it was planted by a little girl herself.

In fact, Hongmeng Yanxin Fruit is not a rare thing for an immortal, it doesn't matter whether it has it or not. But for those immortals who often go to the chaotic land to explore, it is difficult to save their lives.

It is said that in the ancient times, many immortals were very keen to explore the land of chaos. They didn’t need to worry about the influence of chaos. After all, there were Hongmeng Yanxin Fruits planted by the God Emperor. At that time, the price of Hongmeng Yanxin Fruit was cheap. It is available everywhere in the spirit world.

Until the divine emperor clan annihilated and the Tianjian God Court was destroyed, the Hongmeng Yanxin Fruit also became a legendary treasure, and the immortals gradually did not dare to explore the land of chaos.