720 : Xing Ming Beasts

Start from the beginning

"Sister Wen, I will help you too." Little Qilin ran over.

So Wen Qiao also handed it a bag full of grass seeds and hung it around its neck.

The two little beasts who had taken the task quickly went to work.

Little Phoenix flew in midair, clutching a small bag with his paws, shaking from time to time, and saw grass seeds like rice grains flying out of the small bag and spilling on the ground below. The little unicorn ran on the ground, and wherever it passed, a layer of grass seeds was evenly sprinkled.

Shi Wuming glanced at the two little beasts that were so busy that they looked like they looked like, "Sister Aqiao, what am I going to do?"

Wen Qiao looked at him for a moment, and said: "You go to dig the soil, this is not dangerous!"

Shi Wuming: "..." Is he underestimated?

Holding a somewhat injured heart, Shi Wuming followed behind the two little beasts, pinched the fairy formula to turn the soil, opened the gray, hard soil layer, and poured it on Ning Yuzhou specially prepared to promote the immortal planting. Long faerie liquid.

In addition to them, there is a group of puppets to help.

This group of puppets were refined by the northern official. The northern official was good at refining weapons and was already a saint-level fairy master, but because he stayed on the top of the cloud most of the time, there were not many people who knew his true refining level. This is also known to Ning Yuzhou and the other three officials.

When seeing the group of lifelike puppets, Shi Wuming was shocked.

"It turns out that you are so powerful, Beiguan!" Wen Qiao said with a look of surprise.

There are not many holy-level fairy masters in the fairy world.

Beiguan humbly said: "Compared with the palace lord, it's actually nothing! When we used to stay on the top of the cloud, because the palace lord...so had nothing to do, we often closed the refining device."

Unexpectedly, the northern officials were hidden bosses. Wen Qiao and the others couldn't help being curious about the other three officials, and they didn't know what they would be.

Dongguan smiled and said: "I am the elixir of immortality, the western official is the immortal talisman, and the southern official is the immortal magician."

Except for the Immortal Array Master, these four people all covered the four aspects of Pill Talisman Art, and they were all saints.

"It turns out that you are so amazing!" Shi Wuming and a few people all looked surprised.

Dongguan said: "In fact, this is nothing, this is the cultivation of us by the palace lord, if there is no palace lord, I would not have this kind of strength..."

The meaning of the existence of the four officials is to serve the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion, and they tie everything they own to the palace lord.

In fact, what Dongguan didn't say was that after Wanxian Mansion was completed that year, as Wanxian Mansion got on the right track, the palace owner began to feel bored, and even gradually developed a world-weary feeling. Xu was to divert attention. He lost a lot of things to let them choose what they were interested in. The four of them would not violate the orders of the palace lord. After trying, they quickly chose the ones they liked to learn.

At that time, the palace owner also pointed them specifically for a while.

However, as the pill talisman art they learned gradually entered the better state, the palace lord felt bored again, and the world-weariness revived. If it weren't for the Palace Master who seemed to have expectations in his heart, and had been waiting for something, I'm afraid Ten Thousand Immortals Palace had become an evil force in the eyes of all beings in the fairy world to destroy the fairy world, rather than the holy land in the hearts of the human race.