"Brother Brother, the scales on the hoof..."

The teacher had no orders to wave at them, "Go go, don't make trouble!"

After finishing the three star beasts, Shi Wuming smiled and took out the grill.

This grill looked very familiar, Wen Qiao and Xiao Qilin both recognized that it was very similar to the spirit grill made by Ning Yuzhou when he was in the lower realm.

But now this grill is a fairy.

"Why do you have this thing?" Wen Qiao asked in surprise.

Master Wuming smiled happily, "I bought it in Wanxian Mansion, and when I saw someone selling it, I bought it."

Not only did he buy a grill, but he also bought a lot of charcoal burnt out of the fairy fruit tree.

These charcoal contains rich fairy power and the fragrance of fruit wood, which is most suitable for barbecue.

Wen Qiao was speechless. He didn't expect that after this guy went to Wanxian Mansion, it was not long before he had thoughts to toss about it. It was probably premeditated.

The teacher was lifeless and plausible, "A person has to have a hobby while alive! My hobby is to eat something delicious to satisfy the appetite. What's wrong with this?"

There is nothing wrong!

Wen Qiao was right to think about it. He always wanted to pursue him a bit, so he didn't say anything.

When the four officials came back from nearby surveys, they first smelled the strong smell of barbecue in the air, and mixed with the aroma of fruit trees. Even if the immortal was not greedy for the appetite, he would inevitably be a little bit appetite caused by this overbearing taste.

In fact, in the fairy world, fairy kitchens are very popular. The more prosperous fairy city, the more restaurants and restaurants, which are very popular with fairy people.

This situation is also well understood. One is that immortals have a long life span, and they cannot practice monotonously like ascetics. They always pursue entertainment in eating, drinking, and playing. This makes many immortals in the fairy world choose to practice spiritual cooking. One; the second is that the ingredients in the fairy world are rich and contain the spiritual power. After cooking by the fairy chef with a special method, not only can they maximize the top flavor of the ingredients themselves, but also get the fairy from these foods. Spiritual power.

Eating is also an alternative way of practice.

It's just that they were shocked when they saw that the man who was doing the barbecue was the palace lord.

The Four Officials followed Ning Yuzhou to establish the Wanxian Mansion and served the palace owner wholeheartedly. They had never regarded appetites seriously, and even after they lived for so long, they have remained pure-hearted and reluctant to stay on the top of the cloud to the fairy spirit world. Those delicacies that bloom everywhere really don't care much.

They always thought that they didn't value these, but they didn't expect to be caught by the overbearing smell of barbecue today and couldn't help but secretly swallowed their saliva.

If it weren't for the day, the Xing Ming Beast had already receded, I'm afraid that the smell would float out and it would cause the Xing Ming Beast to attack aggressively.

They never knew that the palace owner actually knew the art of Immortal Cooking, and his level was very high. Those so-called holy-level Immortal Chefs were nothing to their palace owner.