715 : Tianjian God's Court

Start from the beginning

The teacher rushed over and put on his shoulders, "Senior Dongguan, let's go together."

Dongguan paused, his gaze shifted from the hand on his shoulder to the palace lord. Seeing the palace lord's cold side face, he acquiesced to a golden immortal's offensive behavior.

Although Dongguan has been unable to break through to become the Immortal Venerable, he has been famous for a long time in the Immortal Emperor's Venerable. Really no low-level immortal dares to treat him with such a casual attitude. This fellow called the Master Wuming is quite courageous.

"Master, what's the matter?" Dongguan asked politely.

Shi Wuming laughed: "In fact, there is nothing wrong. I just want to ask you why the disciples of Wanxian Mansion are all dressed in white? Do I have to change it too?"

Dongguan was speechless and said, "Wanxian Mansion does not stipulate that disciples must wear white clothes."

"that……"

"Because Palace Master has always dressed up like this." Dongguan said tactfully.

Shi Wuming finally understood that it turned out that the younger brothers below worshiped the palace lord and followed his dress. Over time, the white clothes became the symbol of the disciples of Wanxian Mansion.

However, this cloud sea fairy mountain is a sea of ​​white clouds, and white clothes are really suitable.

Shi Wuming talked with him again, and the topic changed, "I heard that when Brother Ning built the Wanxian Mansion, your four officials have been following him. Can you tell me about Brother Ning?"

Dongguan knew in his heart that he was waiting here.

Dongguan opened the chatterbox and said with a frantic look: "Naturally, the palace lord back then..."

**

Wen Qiao gave birth to all the fairy plants in the plantation. After confirming that they were growing well, she decided to put the previously shelved plan on the agenda.

"You are going to Tianjian God's Court?" Shi Wuming looked surprised.

Wen Qiao nodded, "I originally wanted to go some time ago, but later I heard that you were flying up, but I just put it aside."

Shi Wuming suddenly looked moved, and wanted to take her hand to tell her feelings. He instantly felt a sharp line of sight next to him, quickly retracted his hand, and said briskly: "Okay, I'll be with you too go with."

Wen Qiao glanced at him, but didn't comment.

The four officials heard that the palace lord was leaving again, and hurried over, indicating that they would follow the palace lord.

"I am willing to follow the palace lord."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at them, thinking that he would need to work by then, so he did not refuse.

The four officials immediately happily went to prepare for the trip, and asked by the way: "I don't know where the palace lord and madam are going?"

"Wild Sky Galaxy."

The four officials were a little confused at first, thinking that the name was quite familiar. After a long while, they finally understood why they were so familiar.

This is the once clan land of the gods and the emperor clan.

The clan of the gods and emperors is Tianjian Shenting.

Since the divine emperor clan annihilated, the Tianjian God Court no longer exists, and now more people call it the Huangkong Xinghe. There is a barren land, which has long been forgotten by the world, and even many young immortals don't know that a race that has been inhabited in the fairy world was once inhabited.