In the fairy world, if it is a family with some kind of bloodline supernatural powers, there is a heavenly difference between the direct branch and the side branch. Some bloodline supernatural powers can only be inherited by the direct branch disciples, while the side branches practice as ordinary immortals.

Looking at the situation of Master Tian Lian's family, it is estimated that he has not awakened any bloodline supernatural powers, and can only shrink in Tian Lian.

In this way, I can understand why the book collection pavilion of the Tianlian Master's family is so rich. If the Master's family was once a family with a special bloodline and magical powers, it will naturally have a foundation that an ordinary family can't have.

Until Xianzhou was about to reach the land of Heavenly Refining, Shi Nanyan finally accepted that he had an extra ancestor.

Although this ancestor's cultivation base is too low, even his younger generation can't compare with him, but the blood trace method will not deceive people. This is the method used by many immortals to verify blood relatives and cannot be faked.

However, although Shi Nanyan believed that Shi Wuming, the ancestor who appeared suddenly, found that some things were not quite clear.

For example, how did he get to know the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion?

"We knew it in a previous life." The teacher said calmly, as if there were things you children didn't understand.

Shi Nanyan: "..."

Shi Nanyan struggled again.

It is a pity that neither Shi Wuming nor Ning Yuzhou or Wen Qiao meant to explain, and there was no need for explanation.

Fortunately, Shi Nanyan was not too stupid, although he didn't understand how the ancestor met the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion, after weighing it, he found that this matter was only good for their Master.

For example, their teacher family will have Wanxian Mansion as their backing in the future.

The palace lord of Wanxian Mansion came to the Shi's house again, and the ancestors and patriarchs of the Shi's family came out to welcome the news.

Then, they saw Shi Nanyan respectfully welcoming a male immortal with only a golden immortal cultivation base, pointing to them and saying: "Ancestor, this is the current ancestor of our Master's family, this is the patriarch."

Shi Wuming looked at the ancestor and the patriarch, and said bitterly: "Is the teacher so bad now, can a fairy emperor be an ancestor?"

The ancestor of the Shi family felt as if he was underestimated by a golden fairy.

Shi Nanyan said in shame, "Master's family has a quiet spot for training, and has worked hard..."

The cultivation resources in Tianlian area are scarce, the spiritual power of immortals is thinner than other places, the cultivation of immortals is not easy, the cultivation base is indeed generally not high, and the immortal emperor is already very powerful.

The ancestors of the Shi family and the patriarch of the Shi family continued to look at them with dumbfounded expressions. What is going on?

Then, the two saw Shi Nanyan excitedly saying to them: "Old ancestor, patriarch, this is the ancestor of our teacher's family. It turns out that the person that Palace Master Ning and Miss Wen asked us to help find before turned out to be our Ancestor..."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou looked at Mu Ran's elder and ancestor of the teacher's family, and suddenly felt that the teacher's family really came down the same line.