Fights♧- chapter one

Tw: abuse
Angust

Yes I am starting this one-shot book off sad but I will give you a happy one next lol

Third person POV

Jake and Devon were fighting, it didn't mean to get this bad. It just started as a conversation, they weren't quite sure on what they were fighting over in the first place. This was the first time they fought since they started dating 3 months ago, actually the first time they ever fought. And it was bad, really bad.

Jake's POV

We were screaming at one another, yelling hurtful things. I'm glad no one was home that night, they would have thought we were killing each other. Honestly it looked like we are going to kill each other .we keeped stepping closer to each other every time we yelled.

Devon raised his hand to make a gesture, I immediately flinch violently and put my arms in front of me to protect me. I start walking backwards,I hit the wall and side down it. I can hear Devon stop yelling and start running towards me, but all I can really hear is my dad screaming at me.

"Jake, hey hey it's me" Devon said when he ran over. I kept crying with my hands over my face, "Jake you're ok it's me Devon, you're safe I promise" he took my hands into his own, holding them. "Jake please look at me" he said now crying with me.

Third person pov

Jake looks up terrified thinking he would meet his fathers heated eyes, but all he saw when he looked up was Devon's concerned eyes filled with tears and love. He felt safe looking in his eyes. There was no hatred or heated eyes, it was just pure love and concern in his eyes. "You're okay Jake I promise" Devon said moving one of his hands to Jake's face wiping away his tears. Jake started sobbing again, and hugged Devon like he would disappear if he let go or loosened his grip. Devon hugged back immediately, almost having the same tight grip that Jake had on him but a little looser so he could breath, otherwise he would have a really tight grip on him.

Jake moved on Devon's lap he was still crying really bad, Devon started rocking them both back and forth with Devon's face in Jake's curls. Jake's head was on Devon's shoulder still crying but a little less he was so thankful that Devon is here to help him, he knew he would have to explain why he had a mental breakdown. He was just happy to have someone to feel safe with, he never had that.

"Jake?.." devon said in a low soothing voice, jake sinffled "yes?" you could tell he was crying "did your dad hit you" Devon said Shakely knowing what Jake would say tho hoping he was wrong but he saw the Bruises on his face at school. Jake knew he knows "yes" Jake said painfully digging back up those awful memories of his dad beating him senselessly almost every day. Devon held Jake tighter when he said that, he felt as if he heart Shattered in a trillion pieces. Devon couldn't wrap his head around the idea someone would hurt someone so kind, caring and loving, it just didn't make sense on why the world could be so Cruel to the best people.

"Jake I'm so sorry" Devon said now his turn to start crying "I could have helped you why didn't you tell me" Devon said feeling so guilty he never helped. Jake immediately got up and took Devon hands in his own "Devon please don't feel bad okay? It stopped 4 months ago Obviously that didn't mean it didn't hurt but that was in the past okay I put that behind me" Jake said looking at Devon lovingly "okay.." devon said still feeling a little bit guilty. Jake still saw the look of guilt on his face.

Devon decided that they should move to the bed and cuddle after this stressful night. Devon picked up Jake and started laughing when he saw his face "Devon put me down" he said flustered his face as red as a tomato. "I don't think I am" Devon said teasingly while smiling at his boyfriend. Devon walked over to jakes bed and threw himself on it with Jake still in his arms. They cuddled up in bed with a bunch of pillows and blankets because it was a cold winter night. That night conformed that Jake and Devon loved each other and would do anything to make one another happy.

Helloooo sorry this was so rushed I had to get this out before 10pm today and I promise the next one will be better and I know I suck at writing I luv you guys bye! And enjoy the new chucky episode! <3