1

I had been walking through the forest. It always calmed me. All I could hear was the sound of leaves crushing as I walk, sometimes I would hear the birds chirping as I walk past the trees. I had been walking to a nearby flower field where only I new about , or at least I think I am the only one who knows about this place.

While I am walking I see a familiar light. I was close to my special spot. It had a clear view of the sun. The sky painted pink and orange color. It was breath taking as always.

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

My (h/l) hair flowing in the wind of the morning brease. I sat down trying not to hurt the flowers.

I sat there for a few minutes just enjoying the scenery. Till I decided to go back to my cabin. I was about to get up till I heard footsteps coming to me. I heard two people talking. I saw two figures. I flying another was quite tall figure. They got closer. At the moment I didn't know if they were a threat or not.

I jumped trying to figure out what to do. But I didn't know what to do then they came into view. One looked similar to an enderman and had two different colored eyes. The second had a type of bee style. He also had wings.

I thought that hopefully they were not a threat. They then noticed me standing there.

"Oh, hello, who are you? I haven't seen you around." The bee like boy asked.

"Hi, I could say the same about you." O replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii y'all I have been writting these chapters before hand so I don't get back empty handed

Cat art of the day:
┳┻|  𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?
┻┳|
┳┻|ヘミ∧?!
┻┳|・ο・)
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|J 

Stay healthy and stay safe bye~❤

Words: 313