~𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

A year passed since then.

Ari was now as fine as a normal human, all thanks to Seokjin.

She had moved on from Taehyung, and now was with Jin as her beloved girlfriend.

Today was a bright day, Ari was home alone as Jin went to work.

She too, worked under Kim Companies, which belonged to Jin's step father.

It was already 8 in the evening and Jin should be home any minute now. She prepared dinner and was waiting for him.
And he arrived.
He first gave her a hug with a huge smile after a tiring day (A/n- don't say Covid is going on, there is no Covid in fanfictions 🗿)

"Let me go and freshen up, then let's eat" Jin said as he went up to his room.

After a few mins he came down.

Both of them, then sat down and ate their food

As Ari was washing the dishes, Jin came and back hugged her while resting his chin on her shoulder. As she finished washing the dishes, Jin lifted her up and placed on the couch. He then sits next to her while holding her hand.. and he begins-
"I talked with dad today...and he said something"

*Flashback*

Jin's step dad called for Seokjin as he wanted to talk to his son about a matter.
"Come sit here Seokjin" he says as he saw his son coming.
"Yes appa? You wanted to talk about something.." Jin said as he sat down and smiled.

"I see you really love Ari. And that's fine, I won't say anything but you have to fulfill a wish of mine." his father continues as he sips his tea.

Seokjin felt his heartbeat rise as he didn't know what his dad would say next....

*Unedited*