Chapter 4: Green Light, Red Light

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶"ρєσρℓє ρяєтєη∂ тнєу ¢αяє αвσυт тнє уσυ ση тнє ιηѕι∂є, נυѕт ѕσ тнєу ¢αη נυ∂gє уσυ ση тнє συтѕι∂є

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
"ρєσρℓє ρяєтєη∂ тнєу ¢αяє αвσυт тнє уσυ ση тнє ιηѕι∂є, נυѕт ѕσ тнєу ¢αη נυ∂gє уσυ ση тнє συтѕι∂є."

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

3rd Person

Rows of people in teal tracksuits lined up in a single file line. Contracts stacked up against one another, a list of clauses printed out on each of them.

Kim Ma-ri stood at the front of the line, wordlessly picking up a pen. Reading clauses 1, 2, and 3 she filled up the signature.

"You're the guard that picked me up, aren't you?" She muttered, glancing up at the pink-suited man. When he said nothing, she merely shrugged and put the pen down, moving away from the line as she took careful notice of the eyes trained on her retreating figure.

A song, more known as The Blue Danube, was played, reverbrating in the suffocating room. 

A woman's voice was heard in the gigantic space, most likely the Personal Assistant. "Attention, all players.The first game is about to begin." 

Due to being the one at the front of the line, Kim Ma-ri was the first to see the pastel-colored room. Staircases were jointed at every floor with plenty of shaped frames plastered on the wall or in-between, making it seem like a door.

Continuing her pursuit, she walked to a pink wall lined up against others. Staring at the screen in confusion, she tilted her head.

"Please look into the camera. Smile." Chuckling to herself, she flipped off the camera all while smiling warmly. Er.. As warm as she could. 

Someone beside her laughed as well. Before she could register the laugh, the shutter clicked and she saw a brief picture of herself and couldn't help but smile smugly. 

Turning her head, she caught sight of a man flipping off the camera, following her previous action. She walked away, laughing all the while.

Sunlight poured down the sand-like ground, illuminating the open-spaced room that all the game's participants entered.

"Attention, all players. After you enter the game hall please stand behind the white linedrawn on the field and await further instructions." Ma-ri stood amongst the crowd of players, surveying the large walls that surrounded them.

"Once again, will all playersplease stand behind the white line and await further instructions." The woman repeated as murmurs broke out. Everyone stared and ogled at their surroundings like children, mouths wide open.