Convicted

The remaining androids on Curvano were rescued by a shuttle sent by the Creator. They were to return to Clatone with Gelana as their prisoner.
On the planet, Gelana was charged with breaking free from his orders. For the rest of her days, she would spend time in prison until her system was old and barely in use.
The Creator also told her that if Jola was ever caught, he'd be killed as well. So even though she set him free, it still didn't do much. A target would be on his back forever. Gelana feared what would become of Jola's future...

But many years later, Jola had grown into a king. He created his own empire and went to war with a neighboring species of the universe; humans. A group of humans known as the Chosen Ones defeated Jola at the price of losing many lives. He was captured by the androids and brought back to Clatone.
It was on his journey back to Clatone that Jola sat in his cell worried about what they'd do to him once he got back. That's when the unexpected happened. A single android approached his cell and told him that he knows what will happen to him once he returns to Clatone. Jola didn't care to even show emotions to the android. The moment the android told him that they could help him escape, Jola suddenly became interested in what the android meant when he used the word 'they'...