𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yes," Grant exclaims with a smile only to turn to look at the blonde who was grumpily waiting for her smoothie, "I'm so sorry"

"Will you accept this smoothie?"

Grant places his hands over Claire's answering, "Always"

"Roomies, this is the final smoothie," Jayden announces and in Claire picking up the last smoothie he leans towards her saying, "When you're ready"

"Chelse," Claire says in a shaky voice diving into the drama making the sister step forward with an annoyed look "It was been a truly–"

"Give me the damn smoothie." Chelsea shouts, taking the smoothie from her sister's hands finally losing her patience "God, I hate Bachelor nights!"

The rest of the roommates loved it and it showed in how they happily drank their smoothies and were excited about how they were going to end the day

–«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

Meeting up at Franklin's for lunch was something normal for the roommates because they used Claire's discount - adulting had truly become all about budgeting not spending. But also because it was never too far from wherever they were all at and just gave them all a chance to talk in person in the middle of the day.

"God, I can't believe I lied!" Chelsea exclaims to her roommates as her sister walked towards their table with their drinks "What was I thinking? She's just so Margot. You know in high school when I got an A, she would brag about her A-plus. When I got into Harvard, she called it a safety school for people who couldn't get into Oxford"

"I actually went to my safety school. The Middleton Academy for boy Models" Jayden proudly grins and raises his hands in the air as if he was waving small flags "Go, Tigers!"

"I also went to my safety school-" Esme chimes in glad safety schools existed "Well that is after a month at Yale"

Chelsea couldn't help but take a pause at the news that the model roommate - who she's seen annotate romance novels the way she annotated classic books - went to one of the top ten universities in the world.

"Now she's in town shopping her novel and all I've ever written are three sad little words." Chelsea sadly shares making the table turn to look at her waiting for her three words "It was Tuesday"

"Hey, Tuesday's a great word!" Claire says supportively

"And a great day!" Esme tries to help out

"Tuesday! Tuesday!" Claire exclaims in awe and turns to her sister with a smile "No, I think you've got something there"

A phone chimes making them all know it wasn't their phone with a notification as theirs were on silent. Chelsea on the other hand seemed to never get the silent memo as her phone was the one that had rung. Hesitantly looking at her new notification Chelsea places her phone back down, "Oh, God. She keeps texting me for the address. I'll just blow her off"

"And stay at home to watch The Bachelor with us," Claire happily says loving Bachelor night

"Oh yes yes, or I could get lost at sea both great options," Chelsea states not acting happy for the new tradition she had joined

"Or you send her our address and we make your lie a reality," Solana suggests making the friends start to grin liking her idea

All but Chelsea who didn't understand the sudden smile on everyone's face, "I'm not following"

"It's called pretending." Claire explains as if it was a well-kept secret "So when Margot comes over, we're all going to pretend like everything you said is true. you'll have an agent, a boyfriend, a personal chef, and a big fat book deal"