"Did you get your results from the exams? How'd you do?" Hajime asked.

  "Oh, yeah. We all passed."

  "Of course you guys did. Those presentations were amazing."

  "Here, I have the judge's comments. Wanna read them?" You shuffled through your backpack and retrieved the paper Chisa had handed you during class.

  "Yeah, sure." Hajime unfolded the papers you gave him. 

  Five reviews of varying quality and depth were stapled upon each other.  

  Review 1. Excellent spectacle. Fantastic craftsmanship. Good variety of clothing.

  "Short, but to the point. I guess." Hajime flipped the page.

   Review 2. Loved your work! I'm looking forward to what you create in the future. A variety of outfits for different size bodies would demonstrate more skill. Your vision was understood, though. Thank you for presenting for us.

  "Cheerful, yet passive-aggressive," Hajime commented.

  "It's not that bad. One of them is a little harsher."

  Review 3.  Good use of palettes and fabrics. You did well showing both your creativity and your sewing talent. Get your name in the field more, you'll go places. I have a list of internships and apprentice opportunities. Let your teacher know if you're interested.

  "Nice. They even gave you some opportunities." 

  Review 4. Would have preferred more examples, but you did good with what little you had. Passable, but work is needed on fabric types and supposed self-woven clothes. Hone your tailoring skills as well. Adequate work.

  "Geez, what are they talking about?" Hajime scoffed. "Are they even an expert in this? What do they know?!"

  "Hey, hey. It's alright," you smiled. "I'm not affected by it. You can't please them all."

  "Ugh, I guess. It's just stupid. They don't know how hard you worked."

  "I think there's always one cranky guy. It's just his job to be an intense critic," you said. "Thanks for being mad for me, though."

  "You're very welcome. Nobody is allowed to insult your work." 

  "Oh..." Hajime! You're so sweet!

  Review 5. Amazing! You've really got a knack for costume-making. Beautiful model, too. A real diamond in the rough. You two would be good partners in the fashion field. You won't find a figure and face like him often. Continue with your work, you have a talent for it. Enjoy your time at Hope's Peak.

  "Wow." Hajime was a little stunned by the last review.

  "Yeah. They were pretty excited about you."

  "They were. I'm honored. This should be about you, not me."

  "Don't be so humble. You did fantastic! It's only fair you get praised too."

  He looked up sheepishly. "You think?"

  "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You were phenomenal. I'm glad the judges noticed it too. I'm sure the whole audience did."

  "Thank you. I'm just glad I could help you."

  "Here we are! One mocha, one latte." A cheerful waitress sashayed up to your table, expertly balancing a tray on her fingertips. She distributed your drinks, then left with the tray tucked under her arm.