Ralph Macchio

this imagine is present day, so yesterday when he turned 60 (omfg-) and also Daniel and Julia (Ralph's kids) will be mentioned

"Babe.. wake up..." I say, nudging at Ralph's shoulder, who's dead asleep on his side of the bed. After so many attempts, I pull out an air horn and blow as hard as I can, startling and waking up Ralph with a jolt.

"What the hell, Y/n?? It's..." Ralph glances at the clock, "Seven in the morning!!!"

"Happy Birthday to youuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuu, Happy Birthday dear lovelyyyyy, Happy Birthday to youuuu!!" I sing as loudly as possible, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, sweetie. Well, might as well start the day early." Ralph says, kissing my forehead as he gets up and out of bed. He opens the curtains to let the daylight in, while I shield my eyes from the blinding sun. I get up and I make the bed, heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"So what would the birthday boy like to eat this morning?" I ask.

"Don't you think I'm a little old to be doing that now?" He asks.

"Well you certainly don't look 'old' so you're getting birthday breakfast. What do you want?" I ask yet again. Ralph rolls his eyes playfully at me and says French toast with bacon and eggs (he seems like that type of person to me idk). I get started on making breakfast while Ralph was out in the living room with Daniel and Julia. He smiles and hugs them tightly as they sing happy birthday to their father, and my heart lights up inside, a smile spreading across my face. I love seeing him so happy, with his signature smile to match his personality.

I take the bacon off the stove and finish the rest, getting some plates out. As I set the plates down, I see Ralph's arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you for this." Ralph whispers into my ear, letting go of me and turning to face me. He goes to kiss me, and I kiss back.

"Ugh, get a room!" Julia and Daniel call out from the living room, making Ralph smile through the kiss. We disconnect and we all go to eat breakfast on the couch, flipping though the channels on the tv to find something to watch. I end up picking Footloose because it's amazing, so I turn it on and continue to eat. Ralph takes my hand into his, holding it tightly as he looks at me with his 'you didn't have to do this but I love you anyway' eyes, making me smile. Julia and Daniel are too invested into Kevin Bacon and the regular bacon, so I take the opportunity to give Ralph a forehead kiss back, taking his and the kids plates so I could wash them. Ralph, still holding my hand, ends up following me into the kitchen.

"So what to you want to do today?" I ask, getting soap into the sponge.

"I'm thinking go out to eat maybe?" He says.

"Anything you want. Today is Ralph Day, observed in all countries." I smile at him, washing the dishes as we talk. I playfully get some soap bubbles onto his nose, and then he sticks it in my hair.

"Hey!" I shout, getting more bubbles and throwing it at him.

"You started it!" Ralph said, trying to sway the bubbles away as if they're flies.

"Macchio Fam Cam coming through!" Daniel says, Julia enters the kitchen holding her phone while filming us. Soon there were bubbles floating around in the air, along with the sounds of giggles and laughter.

"I guess waking up a bit earlier wasn't so bad for today." Ralph says, hugging me tightly. Julia and Daniel join in, making it a big family group hug. This was the happy family I loved seeing, and Ralph is the happy man I'll love forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALPH FUCKIN MACCHIO!!!! I KNOW ITS A DAY LATE WHERE I LIVE BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND MANY OTHERS!!! I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST DAY AND SPENT IT WITH AMAZING PEOPLE!!!