Ralph Macchio

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Ralph to come home from shooting the Karate Kid when I heard the door open.

"Babe! How was work?" I ask, but Ralph was not visibly happy and bubbly as usual.

"What? What's wrong?" I continue to ask him.

"Work was just stressful." Ralph sits down and runs his hands through his hair, bringing them down to his neck.

"Tell me what happened. It will make you feel better." I say as I take his hand and put my head on his shoulder.

"Well, I kept flubbing up some lines over and over again, and I couldn't get the karate moves right, and it stressed me out and made the directors kinda pissed since this movie is supposed to come out soon." Ralph rants to me.

"I'm sorry love. I'm sure you will do great when the final result comes out. I believe in you and everyone messes up sometimes, but it was just today, you've been doing so great so far." I try to encourage him.

"You really think so Y/n?" Ralph looks at me.

"I know so." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you want to practice the lines you keep messing up? Or some of the moves?" I ask.

"That would be great." Ralph smiles and hugs me. "Thank you."

"Anytime." I say and grab his script book so we can practice.

This one is kind of short and I'm sorry, but I did it for someone who commented on my last imagine. I can't reply to comments bc my email is messed up, but I wish I could. I'll try to fix it later today or tomorrow. Hope u guys r enjoying this so far