713 : Shi's Ancestors?

Start from the beginning

Hearing the words of avoiding the important and neglecting, the teacher suddenly became angry.

He hummed angrily: "Thinking that if you hand over a few people to me to deal with it, this will be smoothed out? Over the past hundred years, I have helped you dig so many golden moon spars and have suffered so many crimes. It can’t be erased! And the group of friends who have helped me out of the fairy tales, they also received a lot of unfair treatment, and even died of many people..."

At the end, his mood fell.

As the Sanxians detained by the Forbidden Immortal Lock, their life in the mine is the worst. Not only are the tasks arduous, but they also have to be bullied. The Sanxians are controlled by the Forbidden Immortal Lock, even if they are grouped together.

The fate of Sanxian is so terrible that ordinary people simply cannot imagine.

If Wen Qiao hasn't found them, Shi Wuming has decided to spend hundreds of years to save himself.

Immortal Emperor Qianyuan's cold sweat came out again.

He secretly glanced at the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion and found that he was sitting there indifferently, without making a sound, indicating that he was also very dissatisfied with it.

Immortal Emperor Qianyuan bit his scalp and quickly explained other compensations.

In addition to handing over the immortals who committed the crime to him, he will also compensate him for a batch of golden moon spar, and countless treasures of heaven, material and earth, plus a space secret in the South...

In order to be able to send away the great Buddha of Ning Yuzhou, Immortal Emperor Qianyuan reluctantly offered a lot of benefits. Although it's heartache, he could get it back from other immortal emperors afterwards.

There was no reason for him to face the anger of Palace Master Wanxian Mansion alone, and that group of people didn't come out.

Immortal Emperor Qianyuan only had to think of sending messages to other immortal emperors before, and when he informed them of this, the group of guys shirked responsibility and said that since he is here, he will face the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion...

He just wanted to curse!

This Jinyue spar mine is not his own. Those people think that they have offended the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion, can everyone be in peace?

Shi Nanyan, who was waiting next to him, secretly swallowed his saliva when he heard the compensation.

He grew up so big, he hadn't seen so many good things yet, he deserved to be the emperor, and he promised to go out without blinking his eyes. So many benefits can be regarded as compensation, right?

When he thought about this, he secretly looked at other people and found that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were both calm and it was nothing to do. Looking at Master Wuming again, he saw him drooping, and said unhappily: "Are you sending the son?"

Shi Nanyan: "..."

He took a deep breath in his heart, is this still sending the son?

Immortal Emperor Qianyuan felt aggrieved and wanted to kill this greedy fellow.

But he didn't dare. There was the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion watching beside him. He didn't dare to do anything, so he could only try his best to calmly satisfy this low-level immortal.

Shi Wuming said forcefully: "I'm not satisfied at all, and I don't like these compensations even more."

This was too arrogant. Immortal Emperor Qianyuan was furious, almost unable to control the aura of the Emperor, but when the light from the corner of his eyes was hidden from the person next to him, his aura suddenly stagnated.