8 || i love you

Dream jogged inside their house, finding fundy cooking something for them. He wanted to do something while Dream's gone.

"Hey fundy, what are you cooking?"

"You not calling me babe?" Fundy pouted as Dream paused and wheezed like a kettle. Fundy missed that. He smiled and went back to cooking. "Im sorry babe" fundy snorted.

"You're such a simp" they laughed. Dream held Fundy in his arms. His arms in Fundy's torso while his head resting on his shoulder. "Fundy.. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, i know that was so stupid of me but i swear I'll make it up to you" fundy stopped and faced him, cupping him.

"Dream, it's okay. You don't have to make up for your mistakes, atleast we know what happens if you did that again.. do you love me?"

"Yeah. I do"

"I do so"

They passionately kissed once again, dream holding his waist not letting him go, they let go from a long kissing scene and laughed as they enjoyed the moment they had. "I love you fundy"

"I love you too babe"

______

"DREAM!! AHH RIGHT HERE"

Dream sped up a little bit, feeling that he wouldn't help fundy. "FUCK- DREAM"

Dream wheezed as he finsihed up.. the game. "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME?!"

"Sorry it was funny!" Dream laughed, George sighing and helping fundy to come up. "Oh shit thanks George your a good help"

"Your welcome, now i know dream could be a bitch sometimes"

"W- WHAT HAHAH" they laughed and joked around.

Yes. They were okay, Fundy and Dream was engaged, while George found a texan boy named Sapnap. They talk for hours and somehow became boyfriends. Life was good now. The lessons they learned changed their paths, they knew they wouldn't do that again. Those pain and anger they kept building inside of them was gone. Eased.

They cared for themselves, they made sure they were there when they needed them, and importantly - they weren't strangers anymore.