1 || Will i ever love you?

People promise to eachother that they will take care of you and protect you no matter what happens.

"Hey I'm leaving love you" Dream kissed Fundy in the forehead and ruffld his hair, Fundy smiled and smiled. "Love you too, be safe there. And don't fight with Drista this time"

Dream smirked "No way", Dream laughed, waved his hands and blew a kiss, Fundy laughed and blew a kiss back and left the door open.

But actually, being married to someone isn't a joke, it's a serious matter in people's daily basis when married. The world of married is like a rollercoaster for me, sometimes we fight but then forgive ourselves. But it doesn't matter anyways.

Why you must say?

A phone call rang beside Dream as he answered it. "Hello? Who is this?.. oh shit..okay hold on. Fundy I'm gonna excuse for a bit"

"Okay" Fundy let Dream go, Dream went outside their house as Fundy waited. And waited patiently for Dream to come back. He was too focused on the call, by the means - who was he calling? That's where Fundy heard it. The three words that ultimately tore his world. ' i love you '.

But then again, it didn't matter anyways. Why? Because Fundy didn't care, and so does Dream. They never said i love you directly, does that mean they never took care of themselves? Yes.

It was just young love they had.

Everytime they fight it seems like they would go back to normal. But they're not kids anymore.

It was also love at first sight.

But someone has to cover him so he won't be seen.

Fundy knew he had someone else in his mind.