trinity #3 rooted

Depuis le début

But, at that point, it was less the work of a god and more the idea of faith itself allowing anyone who did give themselves up to persevere.

So what was the point of it all?

What was the point of being a ̶G̶o̶d̶ god if there was no use for a god in the first place?

Those who love science have no need for a god, even if that god is science itself,

Mixing religion and logic never works, and the second god knew this since those feelings died along with those who carried them and ultimately fed into the soil.

Slowly, like a dying battery-powered clock, the roots were drying out.

The wires were fraying and not transferring the information or energy needed to sustain the once all-knowing god.

all because people were bored or forgot about her.

Oh, how horrible it must be to drown in loneliness.

To drown in misery if misery could exist to those who do not feel.

A god is a god.

A wire is a wire.

A root is a root.

A clock is a clock.

If you connect those things, you'll wind up with an entity who, by all means, should become mad with power.

And yet this particular god ( who may or may not have existed in the first place) somehow managed to remain calm.

In contradiction to the callous nature of who many deem her predecessor, that blind girl who sees everything-

the second god ( who may or may not actually be the first if she even exists in the first place) was calm.

But she needed to be.

She needed to process information, analyze it and only intervene when necessary.

Because something in this god's code there was a line or two stating that she must maintain order.

"Let the process play out" she'd think with her weird computery brain.

"Only correct errors when errors appear."

"If there are some who seek help, I shall give it only if necessary."

"For as a ̶G̶o̶d̶ god, I must do godly things"

That last part was something all gods say only to completely change their mind when they realize just how many people need help.

So, we wind up here-

Alone. In the same type of dark room a god was born in.

And we think to ourselves-"I wonder what I should do with my day?"

And to that I say.

Why not become a god yourself?

If a blind girl, and a tree-like computer can do it. Certainly you can too.

Right?

Again, this is all just a story though.

It's a thing I heard from a girl with holes in her hands who heard it from a god she claims to worship.

But I guess if we're willing to believe a list of things passed down by "actual" gods for thousand of years, removing the things I've heard from those two people and bringing them back up here holds a little more water.

Who would you rather believe?

One guy who heard something just the other day?

Or one girl who heard something from thousands of years ago and started one long game of telephone where people turned whatever her message was into some mutilated mess?